- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Clint Eastwood’s Wife Dina Enters Rehab for Depression and Anxiety
Clint Eastwood’s wife Dina has reportedly checked herself into a rehab center in Arizona for anxiety and depression, TMZ is reporting, also noting that she is NOT being treated for substance abuse.
Dina stars in a reality series, “Mrs. Eastwood & Company,” which chronicles the lives of herself, daughter Morgan Eastwood and step-daughter Francesca Eastwood. Clint said of the show when it premiered, “If they want to do a reality show that’s fine. My only request was to please leave me out as much as possible.”
Clint, 82, and Dina, 47, have been married for 16 years and have one child together, 16-year-old Morgan. Dina is Clint’s second wife, and he has fathered seven children by five different women.
We will keep you updated on her progress.