- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Clint Eastwood’s Wife Dina Enters Rehab for Depression and Anxiety
Clint Eastwood’s wife Dina has reportedly checked herself into a rehab center in Arizona for anxiety and depression, TMZ is reporting, also noting that she is NOT being treated for substance abuse.
Dina stars in a reality series, “Mrs. Eastwood & Company,” which chronicles the lives of herself, daughter Morgan Eastwood and step-daughter Francesca Eastwood. Clint said of the show when it premiered, “If they want to do a reality show that’s fine. My only request was to please leave me out as much as possible.”
Clint, 82, and Dina, 47, have been married for 16 years and have one child together, 16-year-old Morgan. Dina is Clint’s second wife, and he has fathered seven children by five different women.
We will keep you updated on her progress.