- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
- David Letterman’s Top 10 for the Final Show – Jim Carrey, Barbara Walters, Jerry Seinfeld
Clint Eastwood’s Wife Dina Enters Rehab for Depression and Anxiety
Clint Eastwood’s wife Dina has reportedly checked herself into a rehab center in Arizona for anxiety and depression, TMZ is reporting, also noting that she is NOT being treated for substance abuse.
Dina stars in a reality series, “Mrs. Eastwood & Company,” which chronicles the lives of herself, daughter Morgan Eastwood and step-daughter Francesca Eastwood. Clint said of the show when it premiered, “If they want to do a reality show that’s fine. My only request was to please leave me out as much as possible.”
Clint, 82, and Dina, 47, have been married for 16 years and have one child together, 16-year-old Morgan. Dina is Clint’s second wife, and he has fathered seven children by five different women.
We will keep you updated on her progress.