- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Clint Eastwood’s Wife Dina Enters Rehab for Depression and Anxiety
Clint Eastwood’s wife Dina has reportedly checked herself into a rehab center in Arizona for anxiety and depression, TMZ is reporting, also noting that she is NOT being treated for substance abuse.
Dina stars in a reality series, “Mrs. Eastwood & Company,” which chronicles the lives of herself, daughter Morgan Eastwood and step-daughter Francesca Eastwood. Clint said of the show when it premiered, “If they want to do a reality show that’s fine. My only request was to please leave me out as much as possible.”
Clint, 82, and Dina, 47, have been married for 16 years and have one child together, 16-year-old Morgan. Dina is Clint’s second wife, and he has fathered seven children by five different women.
We will keep you updated on her progress.