- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Clint Eastwood’s Wife Dina Enters Rehab for Depression and Anxiety
Clint Eastwood’s wife Dina has reportedly checked herself into a rehab center in Arizona for anxiety and depression, TMZ is reporting, also noting that she is NOT being treated for substance abuse.
Dina stars in a reality series, “Mrs. Eastwood & Company,” which chronicles the lives of herself, daughter Morgan Eastwood and step-daughter Francesca Eastwood. Clint said of the show when it premiered, “If they want to do a reality show that’s fine. My only request was to please leave me out as much as possible.”
Clint, 82, and Dina, 47, have been married for 16 years and have one child together, 16-year-old Morgan. Dina is Clint’s second wife, and he has fathered seven children by five different women.
We will keep you updated on her progress.