- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Dancing With the Stars 2013 Results Show 4/30/13 – Who Was Eliminated for Latin Week?
With only seven couples remaining on Dancing With the Stars, the competition is getting tougher. Last night’s dances was performed to hit Latin Songs. To read the complete recap and see how your favorite celebrities and their professional partners did, click here.
The show kicked off with Michael Bublé performing “Come Dance with Me” off his new album, “To Be Loved.” Watch Video
Dancing the encore performance is Aly and Mark.
Zendaya and Val are announced as safe!!
Jacoby and Karina are in jeopardy. Anyone else surprised??
The show will also feature its second “AT&;T Spotlight Performance” of the season, focusing on youth organization the Camden Sophisticated Sisters and its founder, Tawanda Jones. The program, located in Camden, New Jersey, provides an opportunity for young women to learn discipline and cooperation and to gain a sense of achievement through drill team competition. This “Spotlight Performance” will feature an inspiring routine by eight members of the organization.
In addition, “Macy’s Stars of Dance” returns for its fourth installment of the season. Choreographed and performed by Allison Holker and Stephen “tWitch” Boss, the dance featured musical accompaniment by violinist and youtube sensation Lindsey Stirling.
Keep reading to see how your favorite dancers are doing.