- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Dancing With the Stars 2013 Results Show 4/30/13 – Who Was Eliminated for Latin Week?
With only seven couples remaining on Dancing With the Stars, the competition is getting tougher. Last night’s dances was performed to hit Latin Songs. To read the complete recap and see how your favorite celebrities and their professional partners did, click here.
The show kicked off with Michael Bublé performing “Come Dance with Me” off his new album, “To Be Loved.” Watch Video
Dancing the encore performance is Aly and Mark.
Zendaya and Val are announced as safe!!
Jacoby and Karina are in jeopardy. Anyone else surprised??
The show will also feature its second “AT&;T Spotlight Performance” of the season, focusing on youth organization the Camden Sophisticated Sisters and its founder, Tawanda Jones. The program, located in Camden, New Jersey, provides an opportunity for young women to learn discipline and cooperation and to gain a sense of achievement through drill team competition. This “Spotlight Performance” will feature an inspiring routine by eight members of the organization.
In addition, “Macy’s Stars of Dance” returns for its fourth installment of the season. Choreographed and performed by Allison Holker and Stephen “tWitch” Boss, the dance featured musical accompaniment by violinist and youtube sensation Lindsey Stirling.
Keep reading to see how your favorite dancers are doing.