- Kylie Jenner Admits Lips are Fake – She Lied
- American Idol 2015 Recap 5/6/15- Season 14- Who Are the Top 3?
- New Couple Alert: Who Is Bradley Cooper Dating?!
- Younger Recap 5/05/15 Season 1 Episode 7 – Broke and Pantyless
- Jill’s Steals and Deals – 5/6/15 – Pillows, Candles, Lotions as Seen on The Today Show
- Royal Baby Watch: Princess Charlotte’s First Days At Home
- Princess Charlotte Meets the Queen
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Ex Michelle Rounds a No Show at Court
- Married at First Sight Recap 5/5/15 – Ep 8 ‘Adjusting to Married Life’
- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
Dancing With the Stars 2013 Results Show 4/30/13 – Who Was Eliminated for Latin Week?
With only seven couples remaining on Dancing With the Stars, the competition is getting tougher. Last night’s dances was performed to hit Latin Songs. To read the complete recap and see how your favorite celebrities and their professional partners did, click here.
The show kicked off with Michael Bublé performing “Come Dance with Me” off his new album, “To Be Loved.” Watch Video
Dancing the encore performance is Aly and Mark.
Zendaya and Val are announced as safe!!
Jacoby and Karina are in jeopardy. Anyone else surprised??
The show will also feature its second “AT&;T Spotlight Performance” of the season, focusing on youth organization the Camden Sophisticated Sisters and its founder, Tawanda Jones. The program, located in Camden, New Jersey, provides an opportunity for young women to learn discipline and cooperation and to gain a sense of achievement through drill team competition. This “Spotlight Performance” will feature an inspiring routine by eight members of the organization.
In addition, “Macy’s Stars of Dance” returns for its fourth installment of the season. Choreographed and performed by Allison Holker and Stephen “tWitch” Boss, the dance featured musical accompaniment by violinist and youtube sensation Lindsey Stirling.
Keep reading to see how your favorite dancers are doing.