- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Dancing With the Stars Results Recap 4/9/13 – Week 4 Who Got Voted Off?
The first couple announced as safe is Aly and Mark, followed by Zendaya and Val. No surprise since both couples were at the top of the leader board. Kelly and Derek are also safe. Ingo and Kym are safe.
Aly and Mark – Safe
Zendaya and Val – Safe
Kelly and Derek – Safe
Ingo and Kym – Safe
The couple chosen to dance their routine again is Aly and Mark, dancing the contemporary style.
Jacoby and Karina – Safe
Sean and Peta – Safe
Brad Paisley performed his most recent No. 1 hit, “Southern Comfort Zone.”
“AT&T Spotlight Performance” featured an individual whose life has been changed by dance. The first “Spotlight Performance” of the season featured 17-year-old Brilynn Rakes. Rakes, a native of San Diego, was born with nystagmus and cone dystrophy, conditions that have caused her to become legally blind. However her circumstances have not impeded her passion for life; she is an accomplished dancer who has won several awards and was recently honored with a full scholarship to Julliard’s summer workshop. Rakes partnered with her favorite Pro, Derek Hough to dance a beautiful routine to “Stars” by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals.
Keep reading to see who was eliminated on DWTS.