- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
Dancing With the Stars Results Recap 4/9/13 – Week 4 Who Got Voted Off?
The first couple announced as safe is Aly and Mark, followed by Zendaya and Val. No surprise since both couples were at the top of the leader board. Kelly and Derek are also safe. Ingo and Kym are safe.
Aly and Mark – Safe
Zendaya and Val – Safe
Kelly and Derek – Safe
Ingo and Kym – Safe
The couple chosen to dance their routine again is Aly and Mark, dancing the contemporary style.
Jacoby and Karina – Safe
Sean and Peta – Safe
Brad Paisley performed his most recent No. 1 hit, “Southern Comfort Zone.”
“AT&T Spotlight Performance” featured an individual whose life has been changed by dance. The first “Spotlight Performance” of the season featured 17-year-old Brilynn Rakes. Rakes, a native of San Diego, was born with nystagmus and cone dystrophy, conditions that have caused her to become legally blind. However her circumstances have not impeded her passion for life; she is an accomplished dancer who has won several awards and was recently honored with a full scholarship to Julliard’s summer workshop. Rakes partnered with her favorite Pro, Derek Hough to dance a beautiful routine to “Stars” by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals.
Keep reading to see who was eliminated on DWTS.