- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Dancing With the Stars Results Recap 4/9/13 – Week 4 Who Got Voted Off?
The first couple announced as safe is Aly and Mark, followed by Zendaya and Val. No surprise since both couples were at the top of the leader board. Kelly and Derek are also safe. Ingo and Kym are safe.
Aly and Mark – Safe
Zendaya and Val – Safe
Kelly and Derek – Safe
Ingo and Kym – Safe
The couple chosen to dance their routine again is Aly and Mark, dancing the contemporary style.
Jacoby and Karina – Safe
Sean and Peta – Safe
Brad Paisley performed his most recent No. 1 hit, “Southern Comfort Zone.”
“AT&T Spotlight Performance” featured an individual whose life has been changed by dance. The first “Spotlight Performance” of the season featured 17-year-old Brilynn Rakes. Rakes, a native of San Diego, was born with nystagmus and cone dystrophy, conditions that have caused her to become legally blind. However her circumstances have not impeded her passion for life; she is an accomplished dancer who has won several awards and was recently honored with a full scholarship to Julliard’s summer workshop. Rakes partnered with her favorite Pro, Derek Hough to dance a beautiful routine to “Stars” by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals.
Keep reading to see who was eliminated on DWTS.