- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Gwyneth Paltrow’s New Cookbook For Rich People – $300 a Day to Feed a Family
Gwyneth Paltrow has further demonstrated she really has no clue how the “average” person lives, with her new cookbook, It’s All Good.
It’s All Good hit store shelves this week and is being criticized for making eating good seem like something only the super wealthy can afford.
Based on Paltrow’s recipes it could cost $300 a DAY to feed a family according to a breakdown done by Yahoo!
An egg white omelet made Paltrow’s way – with duck eggs, will cost you $30 to make, her fish fingers recipe for kids is a pricey $71.50 and don’t even think about making tuna salad unless you have an extra $120 sitting around. She suggests adding Manuka honey, which averages about $25 a jar. And I thought I was special buying canned tuna when it wasn’t on sale.
The reviews for “It’s All Good” are not very good – at all, with most of them pointing out that the book comes from a rich person “fearlessly boasting about her life of privilege.”
Gwyneth has been taking a lot of heat lately about how she feeds her kids, as well. With no sugar and no carbs, sometimes leaving her children hungry when they go to bed.
What are your thoughts on it costing $300 a day to feed a family.