- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
Jennifer Love Hewitt To Join The X-Factor’s Judges Table?
In Simon Cowell’s rush to find some new judges for his talent show, ‘The X-Factor,’ another rumored name has popped up to become a new judge: Jennifer Love Hewitt.
As it stands now Cowell and Demi Lovato (the girl you always think is Selena Gomez but really isn’t) are the only two judges that remain after Britney Spears and L.A. Reid said adios to the show. It is now being said that Cowell wants Hewitt to fill one of those vacant seats. A source states: “Simon is very interested.”
Another name that is being rumored is Kelly Rowland (one of the other two girls that were on Destiny’s Child not named Beyonce) and Reba McEntire. While representatives are saying it is speculation, a friend of Rowland states: “Kelly’s nearly a done deal!”
Now yes, Hewitt did have one minor hit back in 2002, but does Cowell really think she can judge others singing ability and offer up good feedback? Granted, this is the same man who thought Khloe Kardashian was a good choice to host a show even though she looked like she didn’t know where she was most of the time. When I think of Jennifer Love Hewitt I think of “Party of Five” and “I Know What You Did Last Summer,” not awful reality talent shows.
Regardless, most of these singing competitions are terrible, and the only one that is passable is “the Voice” and people still have to deal with the ego that is Adam Levine and the robotic hosting skills of Carson Daly. Sorry, Carson.
What do you think of Jennifer Love Hewitt being rumored to become a judge on The X-Factor?