- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
Jennifer Love Hewitt To Join The X-Factor’s Judges Table?
In Simon Cowell’s rush to find some new judges for his talent show, ‘The X-Factor,’ another rumored name has popped up to become a new judge: Jennifer Love Hewitt.
As it stands now Cowell and Demi Lovato (the girl you always think is Selena Gomez but really isn’t) are the only two judges that remain after Britney Spears and L.A. Reid said adios to the show. It is now being said that Cowell wants Hewitt to fill one of those vacant seats. A source states: “Simon is very interested.”
Another name that is being rumored is Kelly Rowland (one of the other two girls that were on Destiny’s Child not named Beyonce) and Reba McEntire. While representatives are saying it is speculation, a friend of Rowland states: “Kelly’s nearly a done deal!”
Now yes, Hewitt did have one minor hit back in 2002, but does Cowell really think she can judge others singing ability and offer up good feedback? Granted, this is the same man who thought Khloe Kardashian was a good choice to host a show even though she looked like she didn’t know where she was most of the time. When I think of Jennifer Love Hewitt I think of “Party of Five” and “I Know What You Did Last Summer,” not awful reality talent shows.
Regardless, most of these singing competitions are terrible, and the only one that is passable is “the Voice” and people still have to deal with the ego that is Adam Levine and the robotic hosting skills of Carson Daly. Sorry, Carson.
What do you think of Jennifer Love Hewitt being rumored to become a judge on The X-Factor?