- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Jennifer Love Hewitt To Join The X-Factor’s Judges Table?
In Simon Cowell’s rush to find some new judges for his talent show, ‘The X-Factor,’ another rumored name has popped up to become a new judge: Jennifer Love Hewitt.
As it stands now Cowell and Demi Lovato (the girl you always think is Selena Gomez but really isn’t) are the only two judges that remain after Britney Spears and L.A. Reid said adios to the show. It is now being said that Cowell wants Hewitt to fill one of those vacant seats. A source states: “Simon is very interested.”
Another name that is being rumored is Kelly Rowland (one of the other two girls that were on Destiny’s Child not named Beyonce) and Reba McEntire. While representatives are saying it is speculation, a friend of Rowland states: “Kelly’s nearly a done deal!”
Now yes, Hewitt did have one minor hit back in 2002, but does Cowell really think she can judge others singing ability and offer up good feedback? Granted, this is the same man who thought Khloe Kardashian was a good choice to host a show even though she looked like she didn’t know where she was most of the time. When I think of Jennifer Love Hewitt I think of “Party of Five” and “I Know What You Did Last Summer,” not awful reality talent shows.
Regardless, most of these singing competitions are terrible, and the only one that is passable is “the Voice” and people still have to deal with the ego that is Adam Levine and the robotic hosting skills of Carson Daly. Sorry, Carson.
What do you think of Jennifer Love Hewitt being rumored to become a judge on The X-Factor?