- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Jennifer Love Hewitt To Join The X-Factor’s Judges Table?
In Simon Cowell’s rush to find some new judges for his talent show, ‘The X-Factor,’ another rumored name has popped up to become a new judge: Jennifer Love Hewitt.
As it stands now Cowell and Demi Lovato (the girl you always think is Selena Gomez but really isn’t) are the only two judges that remain after Britney Spears and L.A. Reid said adios to the show. It is now being said that Cowell wants Hewitt to fill one of those vacant seats. A source states: “Simon is very interested.”
Another name that is being rumored is Kelly Rowland (one of the other two girls that were on Destiny’s Child not named Beyonce) and Reba McEntire. While representatives are saying it is speculation, a friend of Rowland states: “Kelly’s nearly a done deal!”
Now yes, Hewitt did have one minor hit back in 2002, but does Cowell really think she can judge others singing ability and offer up good feedback? Granted, this is the same man who thought Khloe Kardashian was a good choice to host a show even though she looked like she didn’t know where she was most of the time. When I think of Jennifer Love Hewitt I think of “Party of Five” and “I Know What You Did Last Summer,” not awful reality talent shows.
Regardless, most of these singing competitions are terrible, and the only one that is passable is “the Voice” and people still have to deal with the ego that is Adam Levine and the robotic hosting skills of Carson Daly. Sorry, Carson.
What do you think of Jennifer Love Hewitt being rumored to become a judge on The X-Factor?