- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
- Video: Ellen DeGeneres and Matt Lauer End Prank War
- Photos: Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Married in Secret Ceremony
- The Royals Recap: Your Sovereignty of Reason 4/26/15
Katie Couric Hosts General Hospital’s 50th Anniversary Special – Photos
For 50 years, “General Hospital” has entertained and amazed its viewers with unforgettable romance, action and cutting-edge story lines. To celebrate the show’s Golden Anniversary, Katie Couric and “20/20″ travel to the fictional town of Port Charles to experience first-hand the passion, intrigue and adventure that has made the daytime soap the longest running scripted drama currently on television.
The hour-long special will feature interviews with fan favorites including Tony Geary, Genie Francis, Maurice Benard, Jack Wagner, Rick Springfield and numerous other cast members, as well as Executive Producer Frank Valentini. “20/20″ goes behind the scenes and to offer a visitor’s guide to Port Charles and its residents, and to show how love in the afternoon has changed dramatically.
The special will also look at how “General Hospital” has been the launching pad for many actors, including Demi Moore, John Stamos, Kristin Davis and Richard Simmons, as well as for chart-topping music hits, and how it has led the way in dealing with cultural topics like HIV, teen sex, working moms, birth control and breast cancer.
Anchored by Couric, “A SPECIAL EDITION OF 20/20 WITH KATIE COURIC: General Hospital – The Real Soap Dish” airs SATURDAY, APRIL 6 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
Check out the photos on page 2.