- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Did Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Steal From their Charity Cathy’s Kids?
There is nothing worse than stealing from a child – but stealing from a charity that is supposed to help children is as low as you can go. Lamar Odom and his reality star wife, Khloe Kardashian are being accused of sinking to the bottom of low amid accusations they are running a questionable cancer charity called Cathy’s Kids. Radar Online is reporting the charity is called Cathy’s Kids but not ONE DIME has been given to help children in need. Making matters worse, when the LA Clippers star was asked about the shocking allegations, he reportedly said, “It’s my money.”
Really Lamar? Tell us that quote was taken out of context – please?? You are a multi-millionaire married to a multi-millionaire and are using your fame to steal from those less fortunate than you. Disgusting.
In an investigation completed by ESPN, of more than a hundred charities attached to top athletes, it was discovered Odom was among 115 high-profile charities accused of not passing on the profits properly. Eight years of tax records revealed that the charity, Cathy’s Kids, named in honor of his late mother who died of stomach cancer, has not given any money to cancer-related causes since its creation in 2004, despite raising an estimated a whopping $2.2 million.
The investigation says it found the charity primarily existed to finance two elite youth basketball travel teams.
Khloe and Lamar even set up an eBay account together, selling items from their “personal collection” to benefit the charity, according to their own description.
What do you think about Cathy’s Kids not helping one child. Disgusting??