- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Photos: The Bachelor Sean Lowe’s Dance Partner Peta Calls Sean ‘Her Brother’ at OK Party
OK! magazine threw its annual “So Sexy” event last night in Los Angeles at Skybar in the Mondrian Los Angeles. Hosted by Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, Brandi Glanville, the party highlighted Hollywood’s sexiest and most glamorous celebrities including cast members of Dancing With the Stars, MTV’s Awkward and Vanderpump Rules.
Brandi was the perfect host. She was super nice and accommodating and filled everyone in on her super hectic life. She dished on all the details of her book, Drinking and Tweeting, and confirmed the rights were bought to make it into a movie. Brandi also coyly affirmed that she was dating someone special but wasn’t ready to give his name. She also wasn’t ready to tell major news but said she’d be ready to announce something big in three days. One thing she did want to get across was how excited she was to be teaming up with OK! for the party.
“I was really honored. As a single mother at 40 I do try to be sexy. I like to be pretty so when they asked I knew it was an honor,” she gushed.
One person who was willing to spill kissing secrets of Brandi’s was Jesse Heiman. Do you remember him? He’s the guy who locked lips with supermodel, Bar Refaeli, in the now infamous Superbowl ad. It turns out he also locked lips with Brandi and said she was “very aggressive.”
“She licked me and then we made out. It was good. Everybody’s got their own style of kissing,” Jesse joked. “I prefer sweet and gentle but I’m not going to say it was bad.”
Two platonic Brandi chums and fellow Housewives regulars Marisa Zanuck and Jennifer Gimenez were also at the OK! party to show their support for their friend.
“She and I really hit it off the first time we met,” Marisa said. She, like Brandi, came under hot water for comments she made in the past season. But she still hopes the network invites her back for another round of the ladies. “There’s a lot of things I wish I didn’t say but I had fun with it,” she laughed.
In addition to a strong Bravo contingent, Dancing With the Stars alums made a good showing last night at the event. Sharna Burgess and Peta Murgatroyd dished on their partners, Andy Dick and Sean Lowe. Sharna explained that everyone came to her with an “Andy Dick” story but the guy she met the first day of practice was nothing but hard-working and serious about his commitment to their partnership.
Peta, on the other hand, has been plagued with are they or aren’t they whispers concerning Lowe.
Keep reading on page 2.