- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Reese Witherspoon Blames New Baby for Drinking Incident
Reese Witherspoon appears on the June issue of the UK Magazine, Red, where she talks about motherhood, empowering women, and much more!! The interview took place before Reese’s arrest last week making some of her comments seem a bit on the arrogant side. Especially the following statement,
“But there is a balance between being an arrogant jerk and being someone who is proud of their accomplishments,” adds the actress, offering, “We need to let successful women show off and support them.”
Asking someone, ‘Do you know who I am?’ seems a bit arrogant.
Reese went on to discuss her husband, Jim Toth and three children, Ava and Deacon, and her new baby son Tennessee, whom she says “stole my brain.”
The actress stated, “Ever since I had the baby, I can’t remember anything. Seriously, this child stole my brain.”
Tennessee definitely stole her brain during the infamous drinking incident.
Like all mother’s, her children are always on her mind. She said,
“I’ve got a 13-year-old, a nine-year-old and a baby, it’s like CNN ticker tape running through my mind at all times: ‘Where is Ava? She’s okay. Good. Where is Deacon? He’s okay. Good. Where is Tennessee? Is he okay? Yes. Great. Back to Ava…’ It doesn’t stop.”
What do you think about what Reese had to say? Do you think having a baby made her forgetful and contributed to the drinking incident last week??