- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Reese Witherspoon Blames New Baby for Drinking Incident
Reese Witherspoon appears on the June issue of the UK Magazine, Red, where she talks about motherhood, empowering women, and much more!! The interview took place before Reese’s arrest last week making some of her comments seem a bit on the arrogant side. Especially the following statement,
“But there is a balance between being an arrogant jerk and being someone who is proud of their accomplishments,” adds the actress, offering, “We need to let successful women show off and support them.”
Asking someone, ‘Do you know who I am?’ seems a bit arrogant.
Reese went on to discuss her husband, Jim Toth and three children, Ava and Deacon, and her new baby son Tennessee, whom she says “stole my brain.”
The actress stated, “Ever since I had the baby, I can’t remember anything. Seriously, this child stole my brain.”
Tennessee definitely stole her brain during the infamous drinking incident.
Like all mother’s, her children are always on her mind. She said,
“I’ve got a 13-year-old, a nine-year-old and a baby, it’s like CNN ticker tape running through my mind at all times: ‘Where is Ava? She’s okay. Good. Where is Deacon? He’s okay. Good. Where is Tennessee? Is he okay? Yes. Great. Back to Ava…’ It doesn’t stop.”
What do you think about what Reese had to say? Do you think having a baby made her forgetful and contributed to the drinking incident last week??