- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Reese Witherspoon Blames New Baby for Drinking Incident
Reese Witherspoon appears on the June issue of the UK Magazine, Red, where she talks about motherhood, empowering women, and much more!! The interview took place before Reese’s arrest last week making some of her comments seem a bit on the arrogant side. Especially the following statement,
“But there is a balance between being an arrogant jerk and being someone who is proud of their accomplishments,” adds the actress, offering, “We need to let successful women show off and support them.”
Asking someone, ‘Do you know who I am?’ seems a bit arrogant.
Reese went on to discuss her husband, Jim Toth and three children, Ava and Deacon, and her new baby son Tennessee, whom she says “stole my brain.”
The actress stated, “Ever since I had the baby, I can’t remember anything. Seriously, this child stole my brain.”
Tennessee definitely stole her brain during the infamous drinking incident.
Like all mother’s, her children are always on her mind. She said,
“I’ve got a 13-year-old, a nine-year-old and a baby, it’s like CNN ticker tape running through my mind at all times: ‘Where is Ava? She’s okay. Good. Where is Deacon? He’s okay. Good. Where is Tennessee? Is he okay? Yes. Great. Back to Ava…’ It doesn’t stop.”
What do you think about what Reese had to say? Do you think having a baby made her forgetful and contributed to the drinking incident last week??