- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Reese Witherspoon Blames New Baby for Drinking Incident
Reese Witherspoon appears on the June issue of the UK Magazine, Red, where she talks about motherhood, empowering women, and much more!! The interview took place before Reese’s arrest last week making some of her comments seem a bit on the arrogant side. Especially the following statement,
“But there is a balance between being an arrogant jerk and being someone who is proud of their accomplishments,” adds the actress, offering, “We need to let successful women show off and support them.”
Asking someone, ‘Do you know who I am?’ seems a bit arrogant.
Reese went on to discuss her husband, Jim Toth and three children, Ava and Deacon, and her new baby son Tennessee, whom she says “stole my brain.”
The actress stated, “Ever since I had the baby, I can’t remember anything. Seriously, this child stole my brain.”
Tennessee definitely stole her brain during the infamous drinking incident.
Like all mother’s, her children are always on her mind. She said,
“I’ve got a 13-year-old, a nine-year-old and a baby, it’s like CNN ticker tape running through my mind at all times: ‘Where is Ava? She’s okay. Good. Where is Deacon? He’s okay. Good. Where is Tennessee? Is he okay? Yes. Great. Back to Ava…’ It doesn’t stop.”
What do you think about what Reese had to say? Do you think having a baby made her forgetful and contributed to the drinking incident last week??