- Married at First Sight Recap 5/5/15 – Ep 8 ‘Adjusting to Married Life’
- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Dancing With the Stars Results Show 5/5/15 – Who Was Eliminated? Who are the Final Four?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/5/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 5?
- Bruce Jenner Tells Kids He’s Transitioning on KUWTK (VIDEO)
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Kim Kardashian Nearly Naked for Met Gala 2015
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Blake Lively Top the List of 50 Most Powerful Moms
- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
Reese Witherspoon Blames New Baby for Drinking Incident
Reese Witherspoon appears on the June issue of the UK Magazine, Red, where she talks about motherhood, empowering women, and much more!! The interview took place before Reese’s arrest last week making some of her comments seem a bit on the arrogant side. Especially the following statement,
“But there is a balance between being an arrogant jerk and being someone who is proud of their accomplishments,” adds the actress, offering, “We need to let successful women show off and support them.”
Asking someone, ‘Do you know who I am?’ seems a bit arrogant.
Reese went on to discuss her husband, Jim Toth and three children, Ava and Deacon, and her new baby son Tennessee, whom she says “stole my brain.”
The actress stated, “Ever since I had the baby, I can’t remember anything. Seriously, this child stole my brain.”
Tennessee definitely stole her brain during the infamous drinking incident.
Like all mother’s, her children are always on her mind. She said,
“I’ve got a 13-year-old, a nine-year-old and a baby, it’s like CNN ticker tape running through my mind at all times: ‘Where is Ava? She’s okay. Good. Where is Deacon? He’s okay. Good. Where is Tennessee? Is he okay? Yes. Great. Back to Ava…’ It doesn’t stop.”
What do you think about what Reese had to say? Do you think having a baby made her forgetful and contributed to the drinking incident last week??