- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
Scarlett Johansson Talks Ex-Husband Ryan Reynolds and New Boyfriend Roman Dauriac
Johansson and Reynolds split in 2010 and since then Reynolds has married Blake Lively. Johansson, on her divorce, states:
“Well, it wasn’t that long ago. But I think I’ve had a fair amount of time to process the experience and be able to move forward. I continue to get to know myself better as I get older, and that helps me in my relationships.”
If you were expecting Johansson to take a few jabs at Reynolds, perhaps mentioning “The Green Lantern” well, I am sorry to say she doesn’t go down that road. Unfortunately. Johansson also mentions her boyfriend, Roman Dauriac, a French creative agency manager. She didn’t downgrade at all. (*Pause for acknowledgement of sarcasm.)
While it sounds as if Johansson has moved on and doesn’t hold any bitterness, Johansson made sure to point out some of the things she doesn’t want to see in a boyfriend:
“I don’t like jealous behavior. I don’t mind an occasional check-in, but when somebody is passive-aggressively jealous, it’s really unattractive because it shows a sort of insecurity that is . . . Oh, controlling behavior is awful. Nobody’s going to say they love that.”
May that have been a shot at Reynolds? Was Reynolds controlling and jealous? Am I looking for some drama here? Perhaps.