- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Scarlett Johansson Talks Ex-Husband Ryan Reynolds and New Boyfriend Roman Dauriac
Johansson and Reynolds split in 2010 and since then Reynolds has married Blake Lively. Johansson, on her divorce, states:
“Well, it wasn’t that long ago. But I think I’ve had a fair amount of time to process the experience and be able to move forward. I continue to get to know myself better as I get older, and that helps me in my relationships.”
If you were expecting Johansson to take a few jabs at Reynolds, perhaps mentioning “The Green Lantern” well, I am sorry to say she doesn’t go down that road. Unfortunately. Johansson also mentions her boyfriend, Roman Dauriac, a French creative agency manager. She didn’t downgrade at all. (*Pause for acknowledgement of sarcasm.)
While it sounds as if Johansson has moved on and doesn’t hold any bitterness, Johansson made sure to point out some of the things she doesn’t want to see in a boyfriend:
“I don’t like jealous behavior. I don’t mind an occasional check-in, but when somebody is passive-aggressively jealous, it’s really unattractive because it shows a sort of insecurity that is . . . Oh, controlling behavior is awful. Nobody’s going to say they love that.”
May that have been a shot at Reynolds? Was Reynolds controlling and jealous? Am I looking for some drama here? Perhaps.