- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Scarlett Johansson Talks Ex-Husband Ryan Reynolds and New Boyfriend Roman Dauriac
Johansson and Reynolds split in 2010 and since then Reynolds has married Blake Lively. Johansson, on her divorce, states:
“Well, it wasn’t that long ago. But I think I’ve had a fair amount of time to process the experience and be able to move forward. I continue to get to know myself better as I get older, and that helps me in my relationships.”
If you were expecting Johansson to take a few jabs at Reynolds, perhaps mentioning “The Green Lantern” well, I am sorry to say she doesn’t go down that road. Unfortunately. Johansson also mentions her boyfriend, Roman Dauriac, a French creative agency manager. She didn’t downgrade at all. (*Pause for acknowledgement of sarcasm.)
While it sounds as if Johansson has moved on and doesn’t hold any bitterness, Johansson made sure to point out some of the things she doesn’t want to see in a boyfriend:
“I don’t like jealous behavior. I don’t mind an occasional check-in, but when somebody is passive-aggressively jealous, it’s really unattractive because it shows a sort of insecurity that is . . . Oh, controlling behavior is awful. Nobody’s going to say they love that.”
May that have been a shot at Reynolds? Was Reynolds controlling and jealous? Am I looking for some drama here? Perhaps.