- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Scarlett Johansson Talks Ex-Husband Ryan Reynolds and New Boyfriend Roman Dauriac
Johansson and Reynolds split in 2010 and since then Reynolds has married Blake Lively. Johansson, on her divorce, states:
“Well, it wasn’t that long ago. But I think I’ve had a fair amount of time to process the experience and be able to move forward. I continue to get to know myself better as I get older, and that helps me in my relationships.”
If you were expecting Johansson to take a few jabs at Reynolds, perhaps mentioning “The Green Lantern” well, I am sorry to say she doesn’t go down that road. Unfortunately. Johansson also mentions her boyfriend, Roman Dauriac, a French creative agency manager. She didn’t downgrade at all. (*Pause for acknowledgement of sarcasm.)
While it sounds as if Johansson has moved on and doesn’t hold any bitterness, Johansson made sure to point out some of the things she doesn’t want to see in a boyfriend:
“I don’t like jealous behavior. I don’t mind an occasional check-in, but when somebody is passive-aggressively jealous, it’s really unattractive because it shows a sort of insecurity that is . . . Oh, controlling behavior is awful. Nobody’s going to say they love that.”
May that have been a shot at Reynolds? Was Reynolds controlling and jealous? Am I looking for some drama here? Perhaps.