- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Video: American Idol 2013 Angie Miller Top 5 Perform 4/17/13 Sings ‘Halo’
Angie Miller is one of the remaining five contestants on American Idol. Joining Janelle Arthur, Candice Glover, Kree Harrison and Amber Holcomb, the ladies continued to battle it out on stage in hopes of becoming the first female AMERICAN IDOL winner since Jordin Sparks in Season Six.
For the sixth week of the finals, the Top 5 fabulous females return to perform for America’s votes as they take one more step closer to the IDOL crown. The songs the finalists sang were by divas and songs from the contestant’s birth year.
Angie Miller was born in 1994. The song she chose to sing from her birth year was “I’ll Stand By You” by the Pretenders. The song she chose to sing by a diva was “Halo” by Beyonce.
Last week Angie was criticized by the judges with Keith telling her he was waiting for her to show a little “passion,” and it just never happened. Nicki agreed with Keith. Randy recommended that Angie “digest the song like it’s a song you wrote.” Mariah closes things out by saying she feels the purpose of the critiques is about “making the next performance better – not tearing you down.”
Check out the video on the next page.