- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Video: American Idol 2013 Angie Miller Top 5 Perform 4/17/13 Sings ‘Halo’
Angie Miller is one of the remaining five contestants on American Idol. Joining Janelle Arthur, Candice Glover, Kree Harrison and Amber Holcomb, the ladies continued to battle it out on stage in hopes of becoming the first female AMERICAN IDOL winner since Jordin Sparks in Season Six.
For the sixth week of the finals, the Top 5 fabulous females return to perform for America’s votes as they take one more step closer to the IDOL crown. The songs the finalists sang were by divas and songs from the contestant’s birth year.
Angie Miller was born in 1994. The song she chose to sing from her birth year was “I’ll Stand By You” by the Pretenders. The song she chose to sing by a diva was “Halo” by Beyonce.
Last week Angie was criticized by the judges with Keith telling her he was waiting for her to show a little “passion,” and it just never happened. Nicki agreed with Keith. Randy recommended that Angie “digest the song like it’s a song you wrote.” Mariah closes things out by saying she feels the purpose of the critiques is about “making the next performance better – not tearing you down.”
Check out the video on the next page.