- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
Video: American Idol 2013 Angie Miller Top 5 Perform 4/17/13 Sings ‘Halo’
Angie Miller is one of the remaining five contestants on American Idol. Joining Janelle Arthur, Candice Glover, Kree Harrison and Amber Holcomb, the ladies continued to battle it out on stage in hopes of becoming the first female AMERICAN IDOL winner since Jordin Sparks in Season Six.
For the sixth week of the finals, the Top 5 fabulous females return to perform for America’s votes as they take one more step closer to the IDOL crown. The songs the finalists sang were by divas and songs from the contestant’s birth year.
Angie Miller was born in 1994. The song she chose to sing from her birth year was “I’ll Stand By You” by the Pretenders. The song she chose to sing by a diva was “Halo” by Beyonce.
Last week Angie was criticized by the judges with Keith telling her he was waiting for her to show a little “passion,” and it just never happened. Nicki agreed with Keith. Randy recommended that Angie “digest the song like it’s a song you wrote.” Mariah closes things out by saying she feels the purpose of the critiques is about “making the next performance better – not tearing you down.”
Check out the video on the next page.