- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Video: American Idol 2013 Janelle Arthur Top 5 Perform 4/17/13 Sings Birth Year ‘When I Call Your Name’
Janelle Arthur has made it into the top 5 of American Idol. Joining Janelle as one of the top 5 is Candice Glover, Kree Harrison, Angie Miller and Amber Holcomb. The ladies continued to battle it out on stage in hopes of becoming the first female AMERICAN IDOL winner since Jordin Sparks in Season Six.
For the sixth week of the finals, the Top 5 fabulous females return to perform for America’s votes as they take one more step closer to the IDOL crown. The songs the finalists sang were by divas and songs from the contestant’s birth year.
Janelle Arthur was born in 1989. The song she chose to sing from her birth year was “When I Call Your Name” by Vince Gill and the song she chose to sing by a diva was ‘Dumb Blonde’ by Dolly Parton. Who knew Dolly was a diva?
Janelle is definitely not a favorite of the judges. Last week Nicki told her that while there is no doubt that Janelle “could be a commercial success” but her performance was really boring. Randy agreed that it may not have been her best performance, and that it was “really lackluster.” Yikes. Hopefully this week will be better for her.
Check out the video on the next page.
Pages: 1 2