- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
The Voice 2013 Recap 4/22/13- Season 4- Battle Rounds Night 3
Last week, we finally began the battle rounds on “The Voice” and it seemed as though the coaches were more stressed than their singers. The STEAL was enacted, allowing fellow coaches to snatch up the rejected battle singer. Shakira got STEAL happy and used her only two within the first night, I believe. The whole dynamic of the teams is shifting and if you missed any of night one, we have your recap right here. If you missed night two of the battles, we have that recap here for you as well.
Tonight, night three of the battles continues and from what we are hearing, this will be an epic week. Back again for Team Adam is Hillary Scott; Team Usher has Pharrell Williams; Team Shakira has Joel Madden and Team Blake has Sheryl Crow. So, who will be moving on and who will be sent packing? Or…who will get stolen by another judge and what pairings will we see? Head over to the next page for the full Recap!!