- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
The Voice 2013 Recap 4/22/13- Season 4- Battle Rounds Night 3
Last week, we finally began the battle rounds on “The Voice” and it seemed as though the coaches were more stressed than their singers. The STEAL was enacted, allowing fellow coaches to snatch up the rejected battle singer. Shakira got STEAL happy and used her only two within the first night, I believe. The whole dynamic of the teams is shifting and if you missed any of night one, we have your recap right here. If you missed night two of the battles, we have that recap here for you as well.
Tonight, night three of the battles continues and from what we are hearing, this will be an epic week. Back again for Team Adam is Hillary Scott; Team Usher has Pharrell Williams; Team Shakira has Joel Madden and Team Blake has Sheryl Crow. So, who will be moving on and who will be sent packing? Or…who will get stolen by another judge and what pairings will we see? Head over to the next page for the full Recap!!