- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
The Voice 2013 Recap 4/22/13- Season 4- Battle Rounds Night 3
Last week, we finally began the battle rounds on “The Voice” and it seemed as though the coaches were more stressed than their singers. The STEAL was enacted, allowing fellow coaches to snatch up the rejected battle singer. Shakira got STEAL happy and used her only two within the first night, I believe. The whole dynamic of the teams is shifting and if you missed any of night one, we have your recap right here. If you missed night two of the battles, we have that recap here for you as well.
Tonight, night three of the battles continues and from what we are hearing, this will be an epic week. Back again for Team Adam is Hillary Scott; Team Usher has Pharrell Williams; Team Shakira has Joel Madden and Team Blake has Sheryl Crow. So, who will be moving on and who will be sent packing? Or…who will get stolen by another judge and what pairings will we see? Head over to the next page for the full Recap!!