- Royal Baby Watch: Did Kate Middleton and Prince William Announce They Are Expecting a Girl?
- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
Amber Holcomb Eliminated From American Idol 5/2/13 – Who are the Final Three?
After two weeks of the top 4, it is time for one of the lovely ladies to go home.
Amber Holcomb was eliminated after singing four solo performances in two weeks. With the votes being combined from last weeks performances we knew it was going to be tough for Amber Holcomb and Candice Glover to move on to the final three. They were the bottom two last week.
The first person announced as safe was Angie Miller followed by Candice Glover and finally Kree Harrison. Leaving Amber Holcomb to be eliminated. (We have the complete recap here.)
We have the final three ladies – Kree Harrison, Angie Miller and Candice Glover.
Are you surprised that was eliminated tonight? What do you think of the final three ladies – Angie Miller, Kree Harrison and . Do you think the right person was sent home?
Leave us a comment and let us know.