- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Amber Holcomb Eliminated From American Idol 5/2/13 – Who are the Final Three?
After two weeks of the top 4, it is time for one of the lovely ladies to go home.
Amber Holcomb was eliminated after singing four solo performances in two weeks. With the votes being combined from last weeks performances we knew it was going to be tough for Amber Holcomb and Candice Glover to move on to the final three. They were the bottom two last week.
The first person announced as safe was Angie Miller followed by Candice Glover and finally Kree Harrison. Leaving Amber Holcomb to be eliminated. (We have the complete recap here.)
We have the final three ladies – Kree Harrison, Angie Miller and Candice Glover.
Are you surprised that was eliminated tonight? What do you think of the final three ladies – Angie Miller, Kree Harrison and . Do you think the right person was sent home?
Leave us a comment and let us know.