- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
- David Letterman’s Top 10 for the Final Show – Jim Carrey, Barbara Walters, Jerry Seinfeld
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Speaks Out About Being Called a Tramp and the Return of Nick Viall
Amber Holcomb Eliminated From American Idol 5/2/13 – Who are the Final Three?
After two weeks of the top 4, it is time for one of the lovely ladies to go home.
Amber Holcomb was eliminated after singing four solo performances in two weeks. With the votes being combined from last weeks performances we knew it was going to be tough for Amber Holcomb and Candice Glover to move on to the final three. They were the bottom two last week.
The first person announced as safe was Angie Miller followed by Candice Glover and finally Kree Harrison. Leaving Amber Holcomb to be eliminated. (We have the complete recap here.)
We have the final three ladies – Kree Harrison, Angie Miller and Candice Glover.
Are you surprised that was eliminated tonight? What do you think of the final three ladies – Angie Miller, Kree Harrison and . Do you think the right person was sent home?
Leave us a comment and let us know.