- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Amber Holcomb Eliminated From American Idol 5/2/13 – Who are the Final Three?
After two weeks of the top 4, it is time for one of the lovely ladies to go home.
Amber Holcomb was eliminated after singing four solo performances in two weeks. With the votes being combined from last weeks performances we knew it was going to be tough for Amber Holcomb and Candice Glover to move on to the final three. They were the bottom two last week.
The first person announced as safe was Angie Miller followed by Candice Glover and finally Kree Harrison. Leaving Amber Holcomb to be eliminated. (We have the complete recap here.)
We have the final three ladies – Kree Harrison, Angie Miller and Candice Glover.
Are you surprised that was eliminated tonight? What do you think of the final three ladies – Angie Miller, Kree Harrison and . Do you think the right person was sent home?
Leave us a comment and let us know.