- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Amber Holcomb Eliminated From American Idol 5/2/13 – Who are the Final Three?
After two weeks of the top 4, it is time for one of the lovely ladies to go home.
Amber Holcomb was eliminated after singing four solo performances in two weeks. With the votes being combined from last weeks performances we knew it was going to be tough for Amber Holcomb and Candice Glover to move on to the final three. They were the bottom two last week.
The first person announced as safe was Angie Miller followed by Candice Glover and finally Kree Harrison. Leaving Amber Holcomb to be eliminated. (We have the complete recap here.)
We have the final three ladies – Kree Harrison, Angie Miller and Candice Glover.
Are you surprised that was eliminated tonight? What do you think of the final three ladies – Angie Miller, Kree Harrison and . Do you think the right person was sent home?
Leave us a comment and let us know.