- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
Bob Saget Insults Danielle Fishel After Cocaine Story
Bob Saget went out of his way to insult Danielle Fishel over a story she told Maxim in March involving Saget and a drug related joke.
In the March issue of Maxim, Fishel shared a story of when she was on a flight to Disney World and the rest of the TGIF crew was there:
“We were trying to take a nap, and all of a sudden Bob Saget walks down the aisle, rips open our curtain, and shouts, ‘Do you guys have any coke?!’ Then he looks my dad in the eye, laughs, and closes the curtain.”
Well, it took two months, but Saget finally got to the story and he had some personal shots to take at Fishel:
“What show was she on? ‘Big Chest, Small Wonder’? That’s the real size of her, by the way. She’s kind of like Bilbo Baggins, very tiny. So first off, I don’t open curtains. That was a lie, because I don’t do that. I knock on things. Also, there weren’t separate compartments on the plane. Anyway, the whole thing was as simple as me going to the restroom and throwing out a one-liner. I was always making jokes; that’s what I did. Yes, it did have a drug reference in it, but the joke was that her parents should protect this kid who was starring in a television show. It was just a funny thing, like a satiric moment of, ‘What are we doing with our kids?’ I wouldn’t expect someone to understand it if they don’t get that kind of humor.”
Saget decided to take one more personal shot at Fishel, adding: “How old is that girl now anyway? Isn’t she like 60? I don’t know how old she was when she did the show, but I’ll always tell the judge she was 18.”
Can somebody please remind Saget that he was Danny Tanner. The guy was never funny and he never will be funny. His schtick includes making people uncomfortable by saying awful, crude jokes. All of the late-night hosts pretty much have to force out a chuckle when they hear one of his terrible jokes.
Fishel did not stay quiet and quickly responded to Saget’s comments: “Maybe you should have printed what I said at the end ‘we knew he was joking. It was funny,’ “He didn’t pick up on that.”
Kudos to Fishel for being classy and not trading punches with Saget, a man desperately trying to hold on to the fame that Danner Tanner brought him by commenting on a story that is 2 months old.
What do you think of this matter?