- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Confirmed: All 4 American Idol Judges Will Not Return Next Season
Season 12 of American Idol has been a long hard battle. And not just for the contestants who are vying to become the next big star. A majority of the season’s fiercest competition has been showcased between rookie/feuding judges, Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj.
But not for long! Sources close to the show have indeed confirmed that Nicki, Mariah, fellow newbie Keith Urban and original judge Randy Jackson, will not be returning for season 13. Which means, the only original cast member, of the long running series will be host, Ryan Seacrest.
After news broke that the entire judging panel had been axed, reps for Fox and Fremantle declined to comment. The shuffling of judges including their departures has come on the heels of record low ratings this season. It’s pretty safe to assume that with both Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler’s exits last season, Fox began scrambling for ways to save the show.
A strong indicator that the singing competition might be in trouble, is the confirmed departure of original judge and dawg; Randy Jackson. Jackson confirmed the news on Thursday, May 9, saying, “After 12 years of judging on American Idol I have decided it is time to leave after this season.” AI will also join another one of Jacksons’ television shows that he has stepped away from. The widely popular MTV dance competition series; Randy Jackson Presents: America’s Best Dance Crew was cancelled after its seventh season- also due to declining ratings.
Have we finally reached that point, where America has grown tired of finding the next big star via reality shows and competitions? It sure is looking that way, at least for right now anyway.
On Monday, Fox will present its new fall lineup to advertisers in New York, in the hopes of a green light for season 13. It is expected that the network will announce the departure of all 4 judges.