- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Dancing With the Stars 2013 Results Show 5/14/13 – Who are the Final Four?
Dancing with the Stars celebrates its 300th episode tonight, May 14, 2013. The show will feature music by The Wanted, who will perform their hit, “Fill A Heart,” and Avril Lavigne will perform her new single, “Here’s to Never Growing Up.” The 300th show celebration will feature a spectacular opening number choreographed by Jason Gilkison with 22 pro and returning favorites, including Chelsie Hightower, Dmitry Chaplin, Louis VanAmstel and Anna Trebunskaya. One couple will be eliminated at the end of the night, leaving the Final Four contestants on Dancing With the Stars. Did you see the amazing show last night? We have the complete recap here.
Known as The Wanted, Tom Parker, Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness and Nathan Sykes have become front-page news with their ferociously infectious tunes, rock solid friendship and laddish charms. Since the UK release of “All Time Low” (from their self-titled debut album of 2010), they’ve become a sensation in the UK, Ireland, South East Asia and across Europe, piling up a string of No. 1 singles in the UK. They have artfully transcended the boy band mould and brought a blast of much-needed fresh air to British pop music.
Avril Lavigne has made an indelible mark on the music community, selling more than 35 million albums worldwide, earning 8 Grammy nominations and winning 7 Canadian Juno Awards.
Keep reading on the next page.