- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Dancing With the Stars 2013 Results Show 5/14/13 – Who are the Final Four?
Dancing with the Stars celebrates its 300th episode tonight, May 14, 2013. The show will feature music by The Wanted, who will perform their hit, “Fill A Heart,” and Avril Lavigne will perform her new single, “Here’s to Never Growing Up.” The 300th show celebration will feature a spectacular opening number choreographed by Jason Gilkison with 22 pro and returning favorites, including Chelsie Hightower, Dmitry Chaplin, Louis VanAmstel and Anna Trebunskaya. One couple will be eliminated at the end of the night, leaving the Final Four contestants on Dancing With the Stars. Did you see the amazing show last night? We have the complete recap here.
Known as The Wanted, Tom Parker, Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness and Nathan Sykes have become front-page news with their ferociously infectious tunes, rock solid friendship and laddish charms. Since the UK release of “All Time Low” (from their self-titled debut album of 2010), they’ve become a sensation in the UK, Ireland, South East Asia and across Europe, piling up a string of No. 1 singles in the UK. They have artfully transcended the boy band mould and brought a blast of much-needed fresh air to British pop music.
Avril Lavigne has made an indelible mark on the music community, selling more than 35 million albums worldwide, earning 8 Grammy nominations and winning 7 Canadian Juno Awards.
Keep reading on the next page.