- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
Dancing With the Stars 2013 Season Finale 5/21/13 – Who Won DWTS?
The season finale of Dancing With the Stars is here. With only four couples remaining, Kellie and Derek, Aly and Mark, Zendaya and Val and Jacoby and Karina, it could be anyone’s mirror ball for the taking. Last night the final four danced three dances each including the cha cha relay. We have the complete recap here.
Tonight the entire celebrity cast returns, including Any Dick, Dorothy Hamill, D.L. Hughley, Wynonna Judd, Victor Ortiz, Ingo Rademacher, Sean Lowe and Lisa Vanderpump. The returning stars will perform a show-stopping opening number with the pro and troupe dancers. The show will feature music from Pitbull, who will perform his new single, “Hands Up,” and Wynonna will sing “I Want to Know What Love Is.” In addition, PSY will take to the stage with his latest hit, “Gentleman,” and Jessica Sanchez will sing her version of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment.”
The fourth-place couple will be eliminated within the first hour of the show, and in a final element of the competition, the three remaining couples will perform a new routine in an “Instant Dance”- where they will tackle a style they know, but to music given to them for the first time live on television. This routine will be scored out of 30 and will round out the judges’ scores across both nights.