- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Dancing With the Stars 2013 Results Show 5/7/13 – Week 8 – Who Went Home?
The show opened with a spectacular number choreographed by Jason Gilkison and featuring the pro and troupe dancers.
The first couple who is going to the semi-finals is Ingo and Kym (does this mean Sean and Peta are going home?) The first couple in jeopardy is Kelly and Derek. That would be awful if they went home.
Zendaya and Val performed an encore of last night’s trio dance.
Zendaya and Val – SAFE – moving on to the semi-finals
Jacoby and Karina – Jeopardy
Aly and Mark – SAFE
Sean and Peta – In Jeopardy
Jason Derulo gave an amazing performance of his current single, “The Other Side.”
Emeli Sande, performed her hit song, “Next to Me,” and her new single, “Heaven.”
The viewers picked the dances for next week by voting on twitter. Check out what dances the 5 finalists will be performing.