- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Dancing With the Stars 2013 Results Show 5/7/13 – Week 8 – Who Went Home?
The show opened with a spectacular number choreographed by Jason Gilkison and featuring the pro and troupe dancers.
The first couple who is going to the semi-finals is Ingo and Kym (does this mean Sean and Peta are going home?) The first couple in jeopardy is Kelly and Derek. That would be awful if they went home.
Zendaya and Val performed an encore of last night’s trio dance.
Zendaya and Val – SAFE – moving on to the semi-finals
Jacoby and Karina – Jeopardy
Aly and Mark – SAFE
Sean and Peta – In Jeopardy
Jason Derulo gave an amazing performance of his current single, “The Other Side.”
Emeli Sande, performed her hit song, “Next to Me,” and her new single, “Heaven.”
The viewers picked the dances for next week by voting on twitter. Check out what dances the 5 finalists will be performing.