- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Dancing With the Stars 2013 Results Show 5/7/13 – Week 8 – Who Went Home?
The show opened with a spectacular number choreographed by Jason Gilkison and featuring the pro and troupe dancers.
The first couple who is going to the semi-finals is Ingo and Kym (does this mean Sean and Peta are going home?) The first couple in jeopardy is Kelly and Derek. That would be awful if they went home.
Zendaya and Val performed an encore of last night’s trio dance.
Zendaya and Val – SAFE – moving on to the semi-finals
Jacoby and Karina – Jeopardy
Aly and Mark – SAFE
Sean and Peta – In Jeopardy
Jason Derulo gave an amazing performance of his current single, “The Other Side.”
Emeli Sande, performed her hit song, “Next to Me,” and her new single, “Heaven.”
The viewers picked the dances for next week by voting on twitter. Check out what dances the 5 finalists will be performing.