- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Dancing With the Stars 2013 Results Show 5/7/13 – Week 8 – Who Went Home?
The show opened with a spectacular number choreographed by Jason Gilkison and featuring the pro and troupe dancers.
The first couple who is going to the semi-finals is Ingo and Kym (does this mean Sean and Peta are going home?) The first couple in jeopardy is Kelly and Derek. That would be awful if they went home.
Zendaya and Val performed an encore of last night’s trio dance.
Zendaya and Val – SAFE – moving on to the semi-finals
Jacoby and Karina – Jeopardy
Aly and Mark – SAFE
Sean and Peta – In Jeopardy
Jason Derulo gave an amazing performance of his current single, “The Other Side.”
Emeli Sande, performed her hit song, “Next to Me,” and her new single, “Heaven.”
The viewers picked the dances for next week by voting on twitter. Check out what dances the 5 finalists will be performing.