- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
- Video: Ellen DeGeneres and Matt Lauer End Prank War
- Photos: Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Married in Secret Ceremony
- The Royals Recap: Your Sovereignty of Reason 4/26/15
- Mama June Comes Out As Bisexual; Criticizes Pregnant Daughter!
- 2015 Daytime Emmy Awards Nominee and Winners List
Dancing With the Stars 2013 Results Show 5/7/13 – Week 8 – Who Went Home?
The show opened with a spectacular number choreographed by Jason Gilkison and featuring the pro and troupe dancers.
The first couple who is going to the semi-finals is Ingo and Kym (does this mean Sean and Peta are going home?) The first couple in jeopardy is Kelly and Derek. That would be awful if they went home.
Zendaya and Val performed an encore of last night’s trio dance.
Zendaya and Val – SAFE – moving on to the semi-finals
Jacoby and Karina – Jeopardy
Aly and Mark – SAFE
Sean and Peta – In Jeopardy
Jason Derulo gave an amazing performance of his current single, “The Other Side.”
Emeli Sande, performed her hit song, “Next to Me,” and her new single, “Heaven.”
The viewers picked the dances for next week by voting on twitter. Check out what dances the 5 finalists will be performing.