- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Duck Dynasty Father’s Day Cards Can Be Yours
If you aren’t sure what to get your father for Father’s Day, no need to fret. Why not start with a Duck Dynasty Father’s Day Card? Afterall, nothings says Father’s Day like Duck Dynasty.
As someone who has never seen the show and thought the television series was a band, I can’t wait to see how the cards do. The A&E reality show has teamed up with Hallmark to release a line of greeting cards for Father’s Day, June 16. With three different cards, you are sure to be able to find one your dad will like. The cards can be purchased at select Walmart stores beginning June 3.
The cards feature the men of the Robertson family, Willie, Phil, Jase and Uncle Si.
Duck Dynasty shows the lives of the Robertson family, who became wealthy from their family-operated business, Duck Commander, operated in West Monroe, Louisiana, which makes products for duck hunters, primarily the duck call named Duck Commander. The Robertson men, brothers Phil and Si, and Phil’s sons Jase, Willie, and Jep, are known for their long, flowing beards. The business began in a dilapidated family shed, where Phil Robertson spent 25 years making duck calls from Louisiana cedar trees. His son Willie is now the CEO of the company.
Duck Dynasty is currently shooting its fourth season. The third season’s one-hour finale on April 24 became the highest rated telecast in A&E history with 9.6 million viewers.
Will you be purchasing a Duck Dynasty card for your father??