TV Shows 2013/2014 Returning and Cancelled

Crossbones
Chicago PD
The Night Shift

Reality Shows
The Million Second Quiz
American Dream Builders

Check out the television schedule for NBC Here.

Keep reading to see what shows were renewed and cancelled on CBS.

To get all the latest news from Have U Heard – Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter.

20 Responses to TV Shows 2013/2014 Returning and Cancelled

1. Dodie Payne says:

They cancel every show that is good that I love to watch and put on reality shows with all that fighting and fake carrying on that nobody cares about because it doesn’t cost them that much and we pay dearly to even watch tv. I am so anger with all the great shows that we no longer get to see.

2. Shari says:

It is not cancelled – it returns on January 6th.

3. rhonda says:

can somebody please confirm that Almost Human is NO cancelled as the news this side of the atlantic says it has been? I hope not as just starting to get me well and truly hooked> Also Very Plesed to hear REVOLUTION back on Billy Burke is awesome. Also will be interesting where they are taking it{ lots of intrigue} well done to all who star in and make it.

4. Rae Seidschlaw says:

they need more room for, “PAID PROGRAMING”, I believe we all pay enough for TV, where does it all end. Believe me, TV is our recreation, we enjoy TV, but at certain hours one should have the movie channels.

5. kody says:

Bob’s Burgers was renewed.

6. Sherie says:

CSI is renewed – I just verified it.

7. mary says:

Ok, where is (NCIS) That is the #1 show on TV. Tuesday night without Gibbs and the gang would NOT be good!!!!!

8. Cathy says:

Thanks for pointing out the error – Fortunately Elementary has been renewed for another season!!

9. J says:

Elementary and CSI were renewed…

10. Jan M. Way says:

Please leave “SMASH” on!! I love it!!!! I am, however, happy about my other favorites that have been renewed. Thank you.

11. Kat says:

how is elementary both cancelled and renewed?

12. Laura Moran says:

I really enjoyed Golden Boy, Elementary and Vegas. Please DO NOT cancel.

13. Derek says:

I can’t believe that they cancelled Golden Boy I thought that was a hit

14. Kennith says:

I’m getting to the point where I don’t even want to watch tv anymore, ever time I like a show it gets cancelled. I looked at the new shows coming out, none of them look interesting.

15. Kennith says:

I can’t believe they cancelled The Cleveland Show, bad move Fox. Maybe the Brows will move back to Quahog.

16. Madeline Eck says:

My husband and I really enjoy Golden Boy. I know of others who also never miss the show. What in the world possessed them to cancel this show. It is well-written, well acted and not the over the top sexually like so many shows. Please re-consider cancelling this excellent show. Thank-you, Madeline Eck

17. Madeline Eck says:

What in the world is wrong with TV these days. We have found a new show, Golden Boy and find it truly awesome show. It is well-written, well acted, and no over the top sex. I know some people who really like this show and they are also very upset that it is going to be taken off the air. Please re-consider this cancellation and give Golden Boy another try. Thanks, Madeline and Bill Eck

18. Cathy says:

I know!! I was very upset with all of the cancellations!!

19. LINDA says:

OMG…really…..REALLY???? GO ON with Mathew Perry had HUGE ratings and its canceled?

HAPPY ENDINGS was quirkey…fun…off the WALL….and its canceled?

UP ALL NIGHT….sad how they tried to change the format and the entire cast could not agree on it….

THE NEW NORMAL….was right on the money…and that got canceled too…

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT…it really rocked…what a cast!!

MAYBE TBS can rescue some of these shows like they rescued COUGAR TOWN…??????

20. Joe says:

I believe that Bones is back for another season.