- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Fred Armisen and Jason Sudeikis Say Good-Bye to Saturday Night Live
Fred Armisen and Jason Sudeikis are leaving Saturday Night Live. While there hasn’t been any written confirmation of their exit from the show, the season finale had Fred, Jason and Bill Hader say good-bye in song.
The three funny men appeared in a sketch with Armisen’s punk character, Ian Rubbish singing “It’s a Lovely Day.” The cast members were joined during the performance by Armisen’s “Portlandia” co-star Carrie Brownstein, Aimee Mann and others, including the Sex Pistols’ Steve Jones.
The New York Post confirmed that veteran cast member Fred Armisen, will be leaving Saturday Night Live after the 2012-2013 season, along with fellow cast member Jason Sudeikis, who will “most likely” follow.
Armisen, who has starred on the show since 2002, has decided to leave the SNL stage after 11 hilarious seasons. Notable characters include spot on impressions of President Barack Obama and Prince. The 46-year old’s presence on the show has become less frequent, since devoting most of his time to his own sketch series; Portlandia, on the Independent Film Channel (IFC), since 2010.
And while it has not been officially confirmed, the source at NBC also says Jason Sudeikis will likely be following in Armisen’s departing footsteps. A cast member since 2005; the source insists that Sudeikis has been thinking about exiting the show for nearly a year now.
With several longtime cast members leaving the show, do you think there’ll still be enough “funny” on Saturday nights?