- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Joe Wright To Direct 50 Shades Of Grey?
If you’re a middle age woman, a mother, a housewife, or me, you probably have been interested in updates involving the film adaptation of the best selling erotic novel, 50 Shades of Grey. The latest update on the project is that “Atonement” director, Joe Wright is the frontrunner to direct it.
Aside from “Atonement,” the British director has a good relationship with Focus Features, the film company that paid $5 million for the rights to the novel, and has directed movies like “Pride and Prejudice” and “Anna Karenina” for Focus.
While it is not a done deal for Wright to direct 50 Shades, others directors on the list include Bennett Miller, who directed Money Ball, and Bill Condon, director of Twilight: Breaking Dawn. Now, possibly snagging a director is good news for the film project, but what fans are most curious about is who will land the “coveted” role of Anastasia. Early rumors were that Emma Watson was being persuaded for the role, a rumor that had many people excited to see a very “grown-up” Hermione, but Watson quickly shot down that rumor.
While the film seems months away from actually getting started, it will be interesting to see who is finally cast for the main roles and how the film turns out. For those to impatient to wait for the film’s release, just tune into Cinemax or Showtime late at night for something similar.