- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Kate Middleton’s Due Date Revealed
The moment the royal watchers have been waiting for – Kate Middleton’s due date has been revealed. One of the most closely guarded secrets surrounding the Duchess of Cambridge’s pregnancy has been the day on which the Royal baby is expected to be born.
Kate has been given an official due date of July 13.
Due to Kate’s rough start with the pregnancy, battling severe morning sickness, Kate and William announced the pregnancy earlier than normal. This made it more difficult to calculate the exact due date of the royal baby.
While everyone is thrilled with the impending birth, the due date falls in the middle of the Coronation Festival, a four-day celebration to mark 60 years since the Queen was crowned.
The festival runs from July 11 to July 14 – meaning William and Kate are almost sure to miss out. If the baby is born during this time, it will most definitely be all about the birth of the newest royal rather than about the Queen.