- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/13/15 Season 3 Ep. 3 A Wanted (Inhu)man
- Lamar Odom Reportedly Over Dosed – Fighting for His Life
- The Voice 2015 Team Adam – Season 9 – Who is on Adam Levine’s Team
- The Voice Season 9 Fall 2015 Teams – Team Adam, Team Blake, Team Pharrell and Team Gwen
- Nashville’s Hayden Panettiere Checks in for Treatment for Post-Partum Depression
- Hugh Grant Expecting Fourth Child in Four Years with Two Different Women
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/13/15 – Season 9 Battle Rounds Night 2
- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
Kate Middleton’s Due Date Revealed
The moment the royal watchers have been waiting for – Kate Middleton’s due date has been revealed. One of the most closely guarded secrets surrounding the Duchess of Cambridge’s pregnancy has been the day on which the Royal baby is expected to be born.
Kate has been given an official due date of July 13.
Due to Kate’s rough start with the pregnancy, battling severe morning sickness, Kate and William announced the pregnancy earlier than normal. This made it more difficult to calculate the exact due date of the royal baby.
While everyone is thrilled with the impending birth, the due date falls in the middle of the Coronation Festival, a four-day celebration to mark 60 years since the Queen was crowned.
The festival runs from July 11 to July 14 – meaning William and Kate are almost sure to miss out. If the baby is born during this time, it will most definitely be all about the birth of the newest royal rather than about the Queen.