- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Kate Middleton’s Due Date Revealed
The moment the royal watchers have been waiting for – Kate Middleton’s due date has been revealed. One of the most closely guarded secrets surrounding the Duchess of Cambridge’s pregnancy has been the day on which the Royal baby is expected to be born.
Kate has been given an official due date of July 13.
Due to Kate’s rough start with the pregnancy, battling severe morning sickness, Kate and William announced the pregnancy earlier than normal. This made it more difficult to calculate the exact due date of the royal baby.
While everyone is thrilled with the impending birth, the due date falls in the middle of the Coronation Festival, a four-day celebration to mark 60 years since the Queen was crowned.
The festival runs from July 11 to July 14 – meaning William and Kate are almost sure to miss out. If the baby is born during this time, it will most definitely be all about the birth of the newest royal rather than about the Queen.