- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Kate Middleton’s Due Date Revealed
The moment the royal watchers have been waiting for – Kate Middleton’s due date has been revealed. One of the most closely guarded secrets surrounding the Duchess of Cambridge’s pregnancy has been the day on which the Royal baby is expected to be born.
Kate has been given an official due date of July 13.
Due to Kate’s rough start with the pregnancy, battling severe morning sickness, Kate and William announced the pregnancy earlier than normal. This made it more difficult to calculate the exact due date of the royal baby.
While everyone is thrilled with the impending birth, the due date falls in the middle of the Coronation Festival, a four-day celebration to mark 60 years since the Queen was crowned.
The festival runs from July 11 to July 14 – meaning William and Kate are almost sure to miss out. If the baby is born during this time, it will most definitely be all about the birth of the newest royal rather than about the Queen.