- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Kate Middleton’s Due Date Revealed
The moment the royal watchers have been waiting for – Kate Middleton’s due date has been revealed. One of the most closely guarded secrets surrounding the Duchess of Cambridge’s pregnancy has been the day on which the Royal baby is expected to be born.
Kate has been given an official due date of July 13.
Due to Kate’s rough start with the pregnancy, battling severe morning sickness, Kate and William announced the pregnancy earlier than normal. This made it more difficult to calculate the exact due date of the royal baby.
While everyone is thrilled with the impending birth, the due date falls in the middle of the Coronation Festival, a four-day celebration to mark 60 years since the Queen was crowned.
The festival runs from July 11 to July 14 – meaning William and Kate are almost sure to miss out. If the baby is born during this time, it will most definitely be all about the birth of the newest royal rather than about the Queen.