- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder Break Up
Vampire Diaries co-stars, Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder have broken up. The Vampire Diaries costars, who play Elena Gilbert and Damon Salvatore on the CW hit series, have called it quits after more than three years of dating according to Us Weekly.
Of course, the split is amicable. Isn’t it always?? The couple will remain the best of friends while they continue to work together (and probably annoy each other to no end.)
Dobrev was hesitant about dating her co-stars from the beginning, wanting to remain professional and keep it business only. Unfortunately, it s difficult to fight those feelings and the actress ended up dating Somerfeld. The couple had three good years together, hopefully Nina won’t look back on her decision to date Ian and regret it.
The Vampire Diaries is currently in its fourth season. Dobrev will be busy this summer filming the movie, Let’s Be Cops. Hopefully this will keep her mind off of the breakup.
No word yet if either Nina or Ian cheated but I am sure if either did, the news will come out. As always, we will keep you posted.