- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
Phillip Phillips Postpones Solo Tour Dates
Phillip Phillips has cancelled his remaining nine dates of his college tour after his doctor told him to do so.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, a source said:
“His doctor said he has to get off the road. He was playing six shows a week, and it’s too much for him.”
Phillips has had ongoing kidney issues, as well as exhaustion and dehydration.
Phillips made the official announcement on his Facebook page on Monday morning, saying:
“Hey guys, due to doctor’s orders I have to postpone my last few tour dates. They will be rescheduled! Looking forward to seeing you all on on the John Mayer tour this summer!”
I mean, how can you be mad at the adorable Phillip Phillips?!
His doctor says that with the right amount of rest he will be fine to tour with Mayer, beginning in July. There is no word yet as to whether he will be well enough to attend the Idol finale next week.
Get better soon!!!
Written by Michelle Wincott