- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Phillip Phillips Postpones Solo Tour Dates
Phillip Phillips has cancelled his remaining nine dates of his college tour after his doctor told him to do so.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, a source said:
“His doctor said he has to get off the road. He was playing six shows a week, and it’s too much for him.”
Phillips has had ongoing kidney issues, as well as exhaustion and dehydration.
Phillips made the official announcement on his Facebook page on Monday morning, saying:
“Hey guys, due to doctor’s orders I have to postpone my last few tour dates. They will be rescheduled! Looking forward to seeing you all on on the John Mayer tour this summer!”
I mean, how can you be mad at the adorable Phillip Phillips?!
His doctor says that with the right amount of rest he will be fine to tour with Mayer, beginning in July. There is no word yet as to whether he will be well enough to attend the Idol finale next week.
Get better soon!!!
Written by Michelle Wincott