- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
Phillip Phillips Postpones Solo Tour Dates
Phillip Phillips has cancelled his remaining nine dates of his college tour after his doctor told him to do so.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, a source said:
“His doctor said he has to get off the road. He was playing six shows a week, and it’s too much for him.”
Phillips has had ongoing kidney issues, as well as exhaustion and dehydration.
Phillips made the official announcement on his Facebook page on Monday morning, saying:
“Hey guys, due to doctor’s orders I have to postpone my last few tour dates. They will be rescheduled! Looking forward to seeing you all on on the John Mayer tour this summer!”
I mean, how can you be mad at the adorable Phillip Phillips?!
His doctor says that with the right amount of rest he will be fine to tour with Mayer, beginning in July. There is no word yet as to whether he will be well enough to attend the Idol finale next week.
Get better soon!!!
Written by Michelle Wincott