- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Phillip Phillips Postpones Solo Tour Dates
Phillip Phillips has cancelled his remaining nine dates of his college tour after his doctor told him to do so.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, a source said:
“His doctor said he has to get off the road. He was playing six shows a week, and it’s too much for him.”
Phillips has had ongoing kidney issues, as well as exhaustion and dehydration.
Phillips made the official announcement on his Facebook page on Monday morning, saying:
“Hey guys, due to doctor’s orders I have to postpone my last few tour dates. They will be rescheduled! Looking forward to seeing you all on on the John Mayer tour this summer!”
I mean, how can you be mad at the adorable Phillip Phillips?!
His doctor says that with the right amount of rest he will be fine to tour with Mayer, beginning in July. There is no word yet as to whether he will be well enough to attend the Idol finale next week.
Get better soon!!!
Written by Michelle Wincott