- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Phillip Phillips Postpones Solo Tour Dates
Phillip Phillips has cancelled his remaining nine dates of his college tour after his doctor told him to do so.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, a source said:
“His doctor said he has to get off the road. He was playing six shows a week, and it’s too much for him.”
Phillips has had ongoing kidney issues, as well as exhaustion and dehydration.
Phillips made the official announcement on his Facebook page on Monday morning, saying:
“Hey guys, due to doctor’s orders I have to postpone my last few tour dates. They will be rescheduled! Looking forward to seeing you all on on the John Mayer tour this summer!”
I mean, how can you be mad at the adorable Phillip Phillips?!
His doctor says that with the right amount of rest he will be fine to tour with Mayer, beginning in July. There is no word yet as to whether he will be well enough to attend the Idol finale next week.
Get better soon!!!
Written by Michelle Wincott