- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Photo: Justin Bieber and Chris Brown New Best Friends?
Justin Bieber posted an Instagram picture of he and Chris Brown posing together. This is an interesting friendship – one that will not benefit Justin in any way. The two have something in common as Justin was booed at the Billboard Music Awards and Chris Brown is pretty much booed where ever he goes.
Bieber posted the pic of him with Brown and added the caption: “Look-who-it-is. CB what’s up.” In the picture, Brown has his arm around Bieber as Bieber points at Brown. Aww, how cute.
Bieber, who recently got booed at the Billboard Music awards, is simply giving people yet another reason to rag and dislike him. When you pose and look elated to be hanging out with one of the most unlikable people in the music business, you can’t blame people for having a bad taste in their mouths and for thinking that you’re a total gimmick.
Also,when Bieber isn’t giving us another reason to throw up, he is tweeting things like:
“gonna take some time” (to do what? Use your imaginations, Beliebers). And on Tuesday, he wrote simply, “focused #musicjournals”
Sounds like Bieber may be working on another album, perhaps to satisfied his rabid fan-base and to anger his rapid army of people who dislike him.
What do you think of the picture Bieber posted of him with Brown?