- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Photo: Reese Witherspoon Exits Airport Wearing Atlanta Police Department Hat
Since Reese Witherspoon‘ s April 19 arrest for disorderly conduct, the Legally Blonde actress seems to be taking her run-in with the law, in stride.
Witherspoon and husband Jim Toth were arrested on April 19, 2013; Toth for a DUI, followed by Witherspoon for disorderly conduct. Since then, the Oscar-winning actress has appeared on the red carpet, as well as Good Morning America– where the mother of 3 took responsibility for her actions and addressed that now infamous night.
A dash cam video of the actress’ rant to the Atlanta police officers, who pulled the couple over, recently hit the internet. In it Witherspoon says, “My name is Reese Witherspoon. You’re arresting me for obstruction of justice. It’s gonna be in the national news–I just want to let you know.” The officer calmly replies, “That’s fine.” Mom to 8-month-old Tennessee, her son with husband Jim Toth; Witherspoon goes as far as demanding to see the officer’s “real ID” at one point during the arrest.
On Thursday, May 2, the couple plead no contest; resulting in husband and wife owing a few hundred dollars in fines, and Toth ordered to perform 40 hours of community service as well as attending an alcohol education program.
Over the weekend the family was snapped exiting LAX airport, where Reese donned an interesting accessory that took center stage. Casually dressed in jeans, boots, and a long black coat, the actress was photo’ed in a ‘City of Atlanta Police’ hat on Saturday, May 4.
Could this mean the actress is extending an olive branch, while at the same time poking fun at herself? Maybe. What we do know, is that any arrest is a serious matter and when you have children looking up to you, it’s imperative you lead by example.
Reese touched on that issue during her May 2, GMA interview saying, “We have to say when you make a mistake you take responsibility and we are taking responsibility and doing everything in our power to make it right.”