- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/4/15 Season 6 Episode 9 – Last Dance
- Dance Moms Recap 8/4/15- Nia vs. Kalani: Winner Takes All
- Total Divas Recap 8/4/15- Season 4, Ep. 5- Tea Mode
- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
Photo: Reese Witherspoon Exits Airport Wearing Atlanta Police Department Hat
Since Reese Witherspoon‘ s April 19 arrest for disorderly conduct, the Legally Blonde actress seems to be taking her run-in with the law, in stride.
Witherspoon and husband Jim Toth were arrested on April 19, 2013; Toth for a DUI, followed by Witherspoon for disorderly conduct. Since then, the Oscar-winning actress has appeared on the red carpet, as well as Good Morning America– where the mother of 3 took responsibility for her actions and addressed that now infamous night.
A dash cam video of the actress’ rant to the Atlanta police officers, who pulled the couple over, recently hit the internet. In it Witherspoon says, “My name is Reese Witherspoon. You’re arresting me for obstruction of justice. It’s gonna be in the national news–I just want to let you know.” The officer calmly replies, “That’s fine.” Mom to 8-month-old Tennessee, her son with husband Jim Toth; Witherspoon goes as far as demanding to see the officer’s “real ID” at one point during the arrest.
On Thursday, May 2, the couple plead no contest; resulting in husband and wife owing a few hundred dollars in fines, and Toth ordered to perform 40 hours of community service as well as attending an alcohol education program.
Over the weekend the family was snapped exiting LAX airport, where Reese donned an interesting accessory that took center stage. Casually dressed in jeans, boots, and a long black coat, the actress was photo’ed in a ‘City of Atlanta Police’ hat on Saturday, May 4.
Could this mean the actress is extending an olive branch, while at the same time poking fun at herself? Maybe. What we do know, is that any arrest is a serious matter and when you have children looking up to you, it’s imperative you lead by example.
Reese touched on that issue during her May 2, GMA interview saying, “We have to say when you make a mistake you take responsibility and we are taking responsibility and doing everything in our power to make it right.”