- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Revenge Season 2 Finale Preview 5/12/13 – Who Dies?
Season two of Revenge is coming to an end. DeKayda is dead. Emily and Daniel are engaged – again. Aiden has stolen all of the Grayson’s money and the lights have gone out throughout the entire city. We have the complete recap for the episode here.
We have the preview below:
The second season of “Revenge” culminates in a special two-hour finale event with two back-to-back episodes filled with high octane and life changing moments, SUNDAY, MAY 12 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC. In the first hour, entitled “Truth, Part One” (9:00-10:00 p.m.), a series of dangerous events has been set in motion and it all comes to a head in one catastrophic moment that will change everyone’s lives forever. In the emotional second hour, “Truth, Part Two” (10:00-11:00 p.m.), the devastation leads to a heartbreaking death that will send shockwaves down the shoreline and force Emily to take a hard look at the truth and the path of revenge she has embarked on.
The death is said to be a core character. Who do you think it is? Nolan, Aiden, Jack, Victoria, Conrad, Charlotte, Declan or Ashley.
Leave a comment and let us know who you think will die?