- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Revenge Season 2 Finale Preview 5/12/13 – Who Dies?
Season two of Revenge is coming to an end. DeKayda is dead. Emily and Daniel are engaged – again. Aiden has stolen all of the Grayson’s money and the lights have gone out throughout the entire city. We have the complete recap for the episode here.
We have the preview below:
The second season of “Revenge” culminates in a special two-hour finale event with two back-to-back episodes filled with high octane and life changing moments, SUNDAY, MAY 12 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC. In the first hour, entitled “Truth, Part One” (9:00-10:00 p.m.), a series of dangerous events has been set in motion and it all comes to a head in one catastrophic moment that will change everyone’s lives forever. In the emotional second hour, “Truth, Part Two” (10:00-11:00 p.m.), the devastation leads to a heartbreaking death that will send shockwaves down the shoreline and force Emily to take a hard look at the truth and the path of revenge she has embarked on.
The death is said to be a core character. Who do you think it is? Nolan, Aiden, Jack, Victoria, Conrad, Charlotte, Declan or Ashley.
Leave a comment and let us know who you think will die?