- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Video: The Voice Blake Shelton and Wife Miranda Lambert Tribute to Oklahoma Tornado Victims
Blake Shelton and wife Miranda Lambert performed a moving tribute to the victims of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado on Tuesday’s “The Voice.”
Shelton was raised in Oklahoma and the couple have a home in the state, where they reside most of the year.
Together they performed “Over You,” Lambert’s song that she co-wrote with Shelton about his brother’s death. Watch the emotional video below!!
“The Voice” went from ten to eight as America solely decided who is moving on and who is going home. Last week, Team Usher lost Vedo while Team Shakira lost Garrett Gardner. There were some stand-outs last night such as all of Team Blake while Team Adam’s artists still don’t impress me. Michelle Chamuel from Team Usher is a dynamo within herself. She looks like a plain jane but when she sings, something inside is brought to life. It was hard with the Oklahoma tragedy and coach Blake Shelton having his mind elsewhere. He was not alone as The Swon Brothers were facing the same sadness over their home state. On top of all the show excitement, Maroon 5 debuted their latest single “Love Somebody.” If you missed any of it, we have your recap right here.
Watch Blake and Miranda on page 2!!