- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Video: The Voice Blake Shelton and Wife Miranda Lambert Tribute to Oklahoma Tornado Victims
Blake Shelton and wife Miranda Lambert performed a moving tribute to the victims of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado on Tuesday’s “The Voice.”
Shelton was raised in Oklahoma and the couple have a home in the state, where they reside most of the year.
Together they performed “Over You,” Lambert’s song that she co-wrote with Shelton about his brother’s death. Watch the emotional video below!!
“The Voice” went from ten to eight as America solely decided who is moving on and who is going home. Last week, Team Usher lost Vedo while Team Shakira lost Garrett Gardner. There were some stand-outs last night such as all of Team Blake while Team Adam’s artists still don’t impress me. Michelle Chamuel from Team Usher is a dynamo within herself. She looks like a plain jane but when she sings, something inside is brought to life. It was hard with the Oklahoma tragedy and coach Blake Shelton having his mind elsewhere. He was not alone as The Swon Brothers were facing the same sadness over their home state. On top of all the show excitement, Maroon 5 debuted their latest single “Love Somebody.” If you missed any of it, we have your recap right here.
Watch Blake and Miranda on page 2!!