- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Video: The Voice Blake Shelton and Wife Miranda Lambert Tribute to Oklahoma Tornado Victims
Blake Shelton and wife Miranda Lambert performed a moving tribute to the victims of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado on Tuesday’s “The Voice.”
Shelton was raised in Oklahoma and the couple have a home in the state, where they reside most of the year.
Together they performed “Over You,” Lambert’s song that she co-wrote with Shelton about his brother’s death. Watch the emotional video below!!
“The Voice” went from ten to eight as America solely decided who is moving on and who is going home. Last week, Team Usher lost Vedo while Team Shakira lost Garrett Gardner. There were some stand-outs last night such as all of Team Blake while Team Adam’s artists still don’t impress me. Michelle Chamuel from Team Usher is a dynamo within herself. She looks like a plain jane but when she sings, something inside is brought to life. It was hard with the Oklahoma tragedy and coach Blake Shelton having his mind elsewhere. He was not alone as The Swon Brothers were facing the same sadness over their home state. On top of all the show excitement, Maroon 5 debuted their latest single “Love Somebody.” If you missed any of it, we have your recap right here.
Watch Blake and Miranda on page 2!!