- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
The Voice Recap 5/20/13- Season 4- Live Top 10 Performances
From forty-eight to sixteen to twelve and now, down to the final ten on season 4 of “The Voice.” Last week, two singers, regardless of the team that they were on got sent home based on America’s votes. America chose to send home Vedo from Team Usher and Garrett Gardner from Team Shakira. Garrett was not that big of a shock as his rock rendition of a Backstreet Boys song failed to make waves, as hoped. On top of that, since the live eliminations (see here), it has been announced that original coach, Christina Aguilera, will return for season 5. Along with her, original judge Cee Lo Green is taking his seat back from Usher so we will say good-bye to the two newbies.
But season 4 is still going strong. Tonight, the coaches are joined by the season’s mentors: Hillary Scott (Adam), Pharrell Williams (Usher), Sheryl Crow (Blake) and Cee Lo Green filling in for Team Shakira’s Joel Madden. Anything can happen, the power is in America’s hands; who will shine and who will be shot down this week?