- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
The Voice Recap 5/20/13- Season 4- Live Top 10 Performances
From forty-eight to sixteen to twelve and now, down to the final ten on season 4 of “The Voice.” Last week, two singers, regardless of the team that they were on got sent home based on America’s votes. America chose to send home Vedo from Team Usher and Garrett Gardner from Team Shakira. Garrett was not that big of a shock as his rock rendition of a Backstreet Boys song failed to make waves, as hoped. On top of that, since the live eliminations (see here), it has been announced that original coach, Christina Aguilera, will return for season 5. Along with her, original judge Cee Lo Green is taking his seat back from Usher so we will say good-bye to the two newbies.
But season 4 is still going strong. Tonight, the coaches are joined by the season’s mentors: Hillary Scott (Adam), Pharrell Williams (Usher), Sheryl Crow (Blake) and Cee Lo Green filling in for Team Shakira’s Joel Madden. Anything can happen, the power is in America’s hands; who will shine and who will be shot down this week?