- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
The Voice Recap 5/20/13- Season 4- Live Top 10 Performances
From forty-eight to sixteen to twelve and now, down to the final ten on season 4 of “The Voice.” Last week, two singers, regardless of the team that they were on got sent home based on America’s votes. America chose to send home Vedo from Team Usher and Garrett Gardner from Team Shakira. Garrett was not that big of a shock as his rock rendition of a Backstreet Boys song failed to make waves, as hoped. On top of that, since the live eliminations (see here), it has been announced that original coach, Christina Aguilera, will return for season 5. Along with her, original judge Cee Lo Green is taking his seat back from Usher so we will say good-bye to the two newbies.
But season 4 is still going strong. Tonight, the coaches are joined by the season’s mentors: Hillary Scott (Adam), Pharrell Williams (Usher), Sheryl Crow (Blake) and Cee Lo Green filling in for Team Shakira’s Joel Madden. Anything can happen, the power is in America’s hands; who will shine and who will be shot down this week?