- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Who is Carlos Estévez? Charlie Sheen Discusses Name Change
In the trailer for director Robert Rodriguez’s upcoming film, Machete Kills, the credits introduce an actor by the name of Carlos Estévez. The new actor however, isn’t exactly up-and-coming. Carlos Estévez, as some may know is actually Charlie Sheen’s birth name.
After being known for decades in show business by his stage name Charlie Sheen, the Anger Management star has decided to re-invent himself through the use of his given name. Born Carlos Irwin Estévez to mother Janet Templeton and famous father Ramòn Antonio Gerardo Estévez; better known by Martin Sheen- the now 47 year-old says he asked to be called “Charlie” at age 4 to avoid confusion between he and an uncle who share the first name “Carlos”.
While Charlie never legally changed his name to begin with, the reforming bad boy says he never went with the family’s namesake because he hasn’t entirely embraced his Spanish heritage. In a 2012 Univision interview, the actor admits, “I don’t wake up feeling Latino. I’m a white guy in America. I was born in New York and grew up in Malibu.”
He later added, “I wish I spoke more Spanish. I’m sure I can learn, but there hasn’t been a lot of time lately.” “It was never a part of my life growing up. My parents never infused it into our household.”
Perhaps there hasn’t been much time, ever since his twin boys with ex-wife Brooke Mueller were given up to his other ex-wife Denise Richards last week. That, or the fact the he is awaiting the birth of his first grandchild later this year.