- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger Marry in the South of France
Avril and Chad did not get married yesterday. We will keep you posted when the actual marriage takes place.
Avril Lavigne married Chad Kroeger on Saturday in the South of France.
The 38-year-old Nickleback frontman proposed to the 28-year-old Canadian singer with a 14-carat diamond ring last August, after just one month of dating.
Kroeger recently spoke about how nervous he was when he became engaged: ‘You can travel the world and sing songs to thousands of people and not have your heartbeat raised at all. You get down on one knee and commit yourself to a woman for the rest of your life. I was very nervous!’
Mike Heller, the CEO of the talent company that reps Lavigne announced the pending nuptials by posting on his Twitter account this morning:
‘I’m in south of France about to see my little Roxk star #avril get married I am so happy to be part of this special celebration. (Sic)’ Heller later added: ‘No pictures will be sent since this is #avril wedding but I will tell you everyone is so excited.’
Avril recently shared her plans for the wedding at the Billboard Music Awards.“We want it to be unique and special and we want it to be a very big event but at the same time it’s small and it’s just close friends and close family,”
She added, “Of course [Chad] has been really involved. He’s also been really cool with just letting me kinda taking the wedding in the direction I want to take it in.”
Kroeger, wisely deferred to his bride-to-be, “I sit back and I take a lot of the things that are presented to me, and I look at them on paper, and when I’m asked my opinion, I offer it very gently. That’s the smartest thing I can possibly do because that big day is not about me. That big day is about her.”
Congrats to the newlyweds!!