- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger Marry in the South of France
Avril and Chad did not get married yesterday. We will keep you posted when the actual marriage takes place.
Avril Lavigne married Chad Kroeger on Saturday in the South of France.
The 38-year-old Nickleback frontman proposed to the 28-year-old Canadian singer with a 14-carat diamond ring last August, after just one month of dating.
Kroeger recently spoke about how nervous he was when he became engaged: ‘You can travel the world and sing songs to thousands of people and not have your heartbeat raised at all. You get down on one knee and commit yourself to a woman for the rest of your life. I was very nervous!’
Mike Heller, the CEO of the talent company that reps Lavigne announced the pending nuptials by posting on his Twitter account this morning:
‘I’m in south of France about to see my little Roxk star #avril get married I am so happy to be part of this special celebration. (Sic)’ Heller later added: ‘No pictures will be sent since this is #avril wedding but I will tell you everyone is so excited.’
Avril recently shared her plans for the wedding at the Billboard Music Awards.“We want it to be unique and special and we want it to be a very big event but at the same time it’s small and it’s just close friends and close family,”
She added, “Of course [Chad] has been really involved. He’s also been really cool with just letting me kinda taking the wedding in the direction I want to take it in.”
Kroeger, wisely deferred to his bride-to-be, “I sit back and I take a lot of the things that are presented to me, and I look at them on paper, and when I’m asked my opinion, I offer it very gently. That’s the smartest thing I can possibly do because that big day is not about me. That big day is about her.”
Congrats to the newlyweds!!