- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
Baby Daddy Recap 6/19/13- The Slump
On this week’s episode of “Baby Daddy”, the Wheeler boys are both in a slump. Danny isn’t scoring and apparently neither is Ben. Solution: Danny see’s a shrink and Ben meets a new girl!
But oh! What a predicament? Ben’s new girl, Jenna, just so happens to be Tucker’s bête noire! It’s seems Jenna and Tucker are up for the same promotion at work. Tucker seems to think that Ben can use his bartender advantage to get the details on Jenna’s presentation so he can one-up her. He commissions Ben to go “deep undercover” to get information for him- a job that’s much to Ben’s pleasure only Tucker doesn’t know how much.
Once he finds out that Ben’s been hooking up with his enemy he’s ticked off but it gets worse when Ben’s little pep talk to Jenna- intended to make her go for better opportunity- actually helps her land the job…and Tuckers out.
But of course Ben’s got a master plan to make things right. He invites Jenna to one of Danny’s game where they are seated with the “big shots.” Not only does she get a shot to face with one of Danny’s wild flying pucks but she gets an interview with the big wigs as well.
Question is: Why didn’t he just try to get Tucker a job with the Rangers?