- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
The Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Preview 6/17/13 – Week 4 in Atlantic City, New Jersey
Last week on The Bachelorette we met one of the bachelor’s girlfriends. Talk about drama. Desiree handled it great, quickly eliminating him. We have the complete recap here.
This week on The Bachelorette, Desiree starts her world tour searching for love in the popular, nostalgic seaside resort of Atlantic City, New Jersey, where some of her hunky beaus will compete for the coveted title of “The Bachelorette’s Mr. America.” Let’s just say women have nothing on the bathingsuit competition. We have some nice underwear photos on page 2.
And on a more serious note, the Bachelorette and James go on a very different type of date to Seaside Heights, New Jersey, as they view the damage done by Superstorm Sandy and meet a couple who survived the hurricane but lost everything they had, spending their 38th wedding anniversary in a Red Cross shelter.
What surprises do Desiree and James have in store for the couple – and for each other? As the waves crash on shore, the tension at the cocktail party builds. Desperate times call for desperate measures and the men try and do whatever they can to ensure they get a rose to travel with Desiree to the next exciting location – Munich — on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, JUNE 17 (8:00-10:01p.m., ET) on ABC.
Check out the 30++ photos on the next page.
Pages: 1 2