- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
The Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Preview 6/17/13 – Week 4 in Atlantic City, New Jersey
Last week on The Bachelorette we met one of the bachelor’s girlfriends. Talk about drama. Desiree handled it great, quickly eliminating him. We have the complete recap here.
This week on The Bachelorette, Desiree starts her world tour searching for love in the popular, nostalgic seaside resort of Atlantic City, New Jersey, where some of her hunky beaus will compete for the coveted title of “The Bachelorette’s Mr. America.” Let’s just say women have nothing on the bathingsuit competition. We have some nice underwear photos on page 2.
And on a more serious note, the Bachelorette and James go on a very different type of date to Seaside Heights, New Jersey, as they view the damage done by Superstorm Sandy and meet a couple who survived the hurricane but lost everything they had, spending their 38th wedding anniversary in a Red Cross shelter.
What surprises do Desiree and James have in store for the couple – and for each other? As the waves crash on shore, the tension at the cocktail party builds. Desperate times call for desperate measures and the men try and do whatever they can to ensure they get a rose to travel with Desiree to the next exciting location – Munich — on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, JUNE 17 (8:00-10:01p.m., ET) on ABC.
Check out the 30++ photos on the next page.