- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
The Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Preview 6/17/13 – Week 4 in Atlantic City, New Jersey
Last week on The Bachelorette we met one of the bachelor’s girlfriends. Talk about drama. Desiree handled it great, quickly eliminating him. We have the complete recap here.
This week on The Bachelorette, Desiree starts her world tour searching for love in the popular, nostalgic seaside resort of Atlantic City, New Jersey, where some of her hunky beaus will compete for the coveted title of “The Bachelorette’s Mr. America.” Let’s just say women have nothing on the bathingsuit competition. We have some nice underwear photos on page 2.
And on a more serious note, the Bachelorette and James go on a very different type of date to Seaside Heights, New Jersey, as they view the damage done by Superstorm Sandy and meet a couple who survived the hurricane but lost everything they had, spending their 38th wedding anniversary in a Red Cross shelter.
What surprises do Desiree and James have in store for the couple – and for each other? As the waves crash on shore, the tension at the cocktail party builds. Desperate times call for desperate measures and the men try and do whatever they can to ensure they get a rose to travel with Desiree to the next exciting location – Munich — on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, JUNE 17 (8:00-10:01p.m., ET) on ABC.
Check out the 30++ photos on the next page.