- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
Big Brother 2013 Kaitlin Barnaby Bio and Video
Big Brother 2013 Cast Member:
Name: Kaitlin Barnaby
Hometown: Vadnais Heights, Minn.
Lives: Minneapolis, Minn.
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Persevering, tenacious and analytical.
Favorite Activities: Enjoying music and coffee in a shop, taking walks and just being outside on beautiful days biking, running, etc.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Being cut off from the outside world. I am very dependent on the people in my life.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Stay strong and focused! Don’t let these people play you since they can be very manipulative and fake. I’m a very closed off person and will keep to myself.
What are you afraid of? Spiders and the dark mostly…also dying alone.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Overcoming the obstacles in my life and things my family has thrown at me and the person it has made me today.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…People are as happy as they choose to be.
What would you take into the house and why? My computer to stay somewhat connected to my friends and family, my closet because I’m clothes and shoes crazy and my Sudoku or a book to help me sleep at night.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? Pay off all of my debt, enjoy my 15 minutes of fame and send my money towards good causes.
The new season will premiere on Wednesday, June 26 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), which is two weeks earlier than usual, but the finale will occur around the same time frame as previous seasons.
BB15 will be broadcast three nights weekly: Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning July 2); a live eviction show hosted by Julie Chen on Wednesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT, beginning July 3); and Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning June 30). The Wednesday live eviction show will move to 8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT on July 17.
Watch Kaitlin’s video interview on page 2!!