- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
Bruno Mars’ Mother Passes Away at age 55
Bruno Mars’ mother, Bernadette Hernandez, passed away on Saturday at the age of 55, in Honolulu, Hawaii.
According to the Associated Press, a publicist for the “When I Was Your Man” singer’s label Atlantic Records, shared the news that Mrs. Hernandez died from a brain aneurysm. The publicist who has not been identified, spoke on conditions of anonymity- as they were not authorized to officially speak of the passing.
Bruno Mars, actual name Peter Gene Hernandez was born to two artistic parents. His father, Peter Hernandez played percussion, while his mother, Bernadette “Bernie” San Pedro Bayot was a hula dancer who immigrated to Hawaii from the Philippines. Mars’ parents met while performing together in a show. The couple encouraged their son to pursue his interest in music from an early age.
Mrs. Hernandez was 55 years old at the time of her passing. She died at The Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. No other information has been given at this time.
In related news, rapper/actor and one half of the rap group Outkast; Andre Benjamin, lost his mother on Tuesday, May 28- just one day after the rapper celebrated his 38th birthday. Benjamin’s mother, Sharon Benjamin-Hodo passed away in her sleep.