- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Bruno Mars’ Mother Passes Away at age 55
Bruno Mars’ mother, Bernadette Hernandez, passed away on Saturday at the age of 55, in Honolulu, Hawaii.
According to the Associated Press, a publicist for the “When I Was Your Man” singer’s label Atlantic Records, shared the news that Mrs. Hernandez died from a brain aneurysm. The publicist who has not been identified, spoke on conditions of anonymity- as they were not authorized to officially speak of the passing.
Bruno Mars, actual name Peter Gene Hernandez was born to two artistic parents. His father, Peter Hernandez played percussion, while his mother, Bernadette “Bernie” San Pedro Bayot was a hula dancer who immigrated to Hawaii from the Philippines. Mars’ parents met while performing together in a show. The couple encouraged their son to pursue his interest in music from an early age.
Mrs. Hernandez was 55 years old at the time of her passing. She died at The Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. No other information has been given at this time.
In related news, rapper/actor and one half of the rap group Outkast; Andre Benjamin, lost his mother on Tuesday, May 28- just one day after the rapper celebrated his 38th birthday. Benjamin’s mother, Sharon Benjamin-Hodo passed away in her sleep.