- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
Bruno Mars’ Mother Passes Away at age 55
Bruno Mars’ mother, Bernadette Hernandez, passed away on Saturday at the age of 55, in Honolulu, Hawaii.
According to the Associated Press, a publicist for the “When I Was Your Man” singer’s label Atlantic Records, shared the news that Mrs. Hernandez died from a brain aneurysm. The publicist who has not been identified, spoke on conditions of anonymity- as they were not authorized to officially speak of the passing.
Bruno Mars, actual name Peter Gene Hernandez was born to two artistic parents. His father, Peter Hernandez played percussion, while his mother, Bernadette “Bernie” San Pedro Bayot was a hula dancer who immigrated to Hawaii from the Philippines. Mars’ parents met while performing together in a show. The couple encouraged their son to pursue his interest in music from an early age.
Mrs. Hernandez was 55 years old at the time of her passing. She died at The Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. No other information has been given at this time.
In related news, rapper/actor and one half of the rap group Outkast; Andre Benjamin, lost his mother on Tuesday, May 28- just one day after the rapper celebrated his 38th birthday. Benjamin’s mother, Sharon Benjamin-Hodo passed away in her sleep.