- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Bruno Mars’ Mother Passes Away at age 55
Bruno Mars’ mother, Bernadette Hernandez, passed away on Saturday at the age of 55, in Honolulu, Hawaii.
According to the Associated Press, a publicist for the “When I Was Your Man” singer’s label Atlantic Records, shared the news that Mrs. Hernandez died from a brain aneurysm. The publicist who has not been identified, spoke on conditions of anonymity- as they were not authorized to officially speak of the passing.
Bruno Mars, actual name Peter Gene Hernandez was born to two artistic parents. His father, Peter Hernandez played percussion, while his mother, Bernadette “Bernie” San Pedro Bayot was a hula dancer who immigrated to Hawaii from the Philippines. Mars’ parents met while performing together in a show. The couple encouraged their son to pursue his interest in music from an early age.
Mrs. Hernandez was 55 years old at the time of her passing. She died at The Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. No other information has been given at this time.
In related news, rapper/actor and one half of the rap group Outkast; Andre Benjamin, lost his mother on Tuesday, May 28- just one day after the rapper celebrated his 38th birthday. Benjamin’s mother, Sharon Benjamin-Hodo passed away in her sleep.