- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis are Really Twins
- Giveaway: $100 GiftCard in Honor of The President’s Shadow by Brad Meltzer
- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
Dance Moms Recap 6/4/13- Season 4 Premiere- Boy Crazy, Mom Crazy
She’s back! Abby Lee Miller has returned for a fourth season of “Dance Moms” and we have had about two weeks away from her loud mouth. When we left Abby, she had just come off of a guest spot on “The View” and a competition in New York City. As she left the competition, she left the moms and dancers on edge as she revealed that she was looking into a studio in Los Angeles. If you missed the finale, we have the recap here. We then went on to the two-part reunion (part 1 here, part 2 here) where everything exploded between Abby, the moms and Miss Cathy. So, how will the new season start?
Tonight, we will get two hours of Abby Lee Miller so get excited! In the opener, Miller plays matchmaker and sets Brooke up with senior dancers. How will she react and where do we stand in the Asia versus Mackenzie battle?