- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
Dance Moms Recap 6/4/13- Season 4 Premiere- Boy Crazy, Mom Crazy
She’s back! Abby Lee Miller has returned for a fourth season of “Dance Moms” and we have had about two weeks away from her loud mouth. When we left Abby, she had just come off of a guest spot on “The View” and a competition in New York City. As she left the competition, she left the moms and dancers on edge as she revealed that she was looking into a studio in Los Angeles. If you missed the finale, we have the recap here. We then went on to the two-part reunion (part 1 here, part 2 here) where everything exploded between Abby, the moms and Miss Cathy. So, how will the new season start?
Tonight, we will get two hours of Abby Lee Miller so get excited! In the opener, Miller plays matchmaker and sets Brooke up with senior dancers. How will she react and where do we stand in the Asia versus Mackenzie battle?