- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Dance Moms Recap 6/4/13- Season 4 Premiere- Boy Crazy, Mom Crazy
She’s back! Abby Lee Miller has returned for a fourth season of “Dance Moms” and we have had about two weeks away from her loud mouth. When we left Abby, she had just come off of a guest spot on “The View” and a competition in New York City. As she left the competition, she left the moms and dancers on edge as she revealed that she was looking into a studio in Los Angeles. If you missed the finale, we have the recap here. We then went on to the two-part reunion (part 1 here, part 2 here) where everything exploded between Abby, the moms and Miss Cathy. So, how will the new season start?
Tonight, we will get two hours of Abby Lee Miller so get excited! In the opener, Miller plays matchmaker and sets Brooke up with senior dancers. How will she react and where do we stand in the Asia versus Mackenzie battle?