- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
So You Think You Can Dance 6/25/13 Recap – Top 20 Perform Season 10
Tonight marked the first live show for Season 10 of Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance. The Top 20 were revealed last Tuesday, and the dancers returned tonight to be paired off and perform for America’s votes for the very first time.
The first live show started out on a fun, new note with a Top 20 group routine that began backstage and featured cameos from several choreographers as well as Nigel and Mary. It was a hip hop choreographed by Tabitha and Napoleon to “Puttin’ On the Ritz” by Herb Alpert feat. Lani Hall, and even Herb Alpert made an appearance as well.
The judging panel consisted of the usuals—Nigel Lythgoe and Mary Murphy—who were joined by celebrity guest judge Wayne Brady.
Mariah Spears and Carlos Garland
Choreographer: Jason Gilkison
Song: “Get It Right” by Fantasia
Comments: Mary thought the technique could have been better but enjoyed the pace and energy of the routine. Wayne thought it looked frantic and thought the dancers could have had more fun but commended them on their athleticism and character. Nigel agreed that the technique needed to improve but thought that America would put them through based on their personalities.
Jasmine Mason and Alan Bersten
Choreographer: Travis Wall
Song: “Cant Help Falling In Love (Live)” by Ingrid Michaelson
Comments: Wayne said it was “just beautiful.” Nigel thought the choreography was beautiful and they danced it very well but that the blindfolds made it hard to feel the emotion from Alan. Mary praised them on their trust and chemistry.
Check out Page 2 to find out how more of the couples did.