- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
Hell’s Kitchen Recap 6/27/13 — “5 Chefs Compete, Part 2 of 3”
Last week, no one was sent home on Hell’s Kitchen and Chef Ramsay introduced a mysterious group of chef challengers with unusual blurry faces.
This week, Chef Ramsay reveals past Hell’s Kitchen winners: Season 3 winner Rock, Season 4 winner Christina, Season 6 winner Dave, Season 8 winner Nona, and Season 9 winner Paul (I was hoping for a more exciting and more desperate group, like the Backstreet Boys or the Fox News team). Chef Ramsay tells each team that they’ll each be responsible for creating an appetizer and entree for dinner service. They have one hour to plan their menu.
In the contestants’ room, Susan wants to make sliders, as if they’re planning an Applebee’s tailgate menu. Mary, who is oddly becoming the voice of reason, suggests beef tartare and the others agree. In the winners suite, the self-proclaimed “Dream Team” can’t decide on what protein to serve because their egos and preferences clash. They finally agree on duck and veal as an appetizer.
And so do the contestants–Mary suggests duck confit. Susan thinks it’ll take too long to prepare, but she gets shut down a second time when everyone agrees on the plan. Sorry, Sue, but when you’re the weakest chef you tend to get outvoted. Also, no one likes your face.