- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
James Gandolfini Mourned by Celebs on Twitter
The sudden and untimely death of actor, James Gandolfini, has fans and celebrities taking to twitter to remember and mourn the man best known as Tony Soprano.
James was in Italy with his teenage son from his first marriage when he reportedly suffered a heart attack.
Gandolfini’s death has brought an outpouring of twitter messages of condolences and respect for the actor, who will be sorely missed.
We have some of the tweets below:
From Lindsay: “James Gandolfini was a dear friend and a great man. My heart goes out to his family. He will be greatly missed” – team lohan
olivia wilde: James Gandolfini was a kind, funny, wonderful guy. I’m so lucky to have worked with him. Sending love to his family. Such a sad, sad day.
Steve Carell: James Gandolfini. Unbelievably sad news. A fine man.
Alyssa Milano: Rest in peace, Mr. Gandolfini.
Brooke Burke: Life is way too short & precious. So sad to hear of James Gandolfini passing 2day. Prayers for him & his loved ones. So sad at young 51
Keep reading on the next page and see the photo Rose McGowan tweeted and check out how James Gandolfini is being remembered over at Allie is Wired.