- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
James Gandolfini Mourned by Celebs on Twitter
The sudden and untimely death of actor, James Gandolfini, has fans and celebrities taking to twitter to remember and mourn the man best known as Tony Soprano.
James was in Italy with his teenage son from his first marriage when he reportedly suffered a heart attack.
Gandolfini’s death has brought an outpouring of twitter messages of condolences and respect for the actor, who will be sorely missed.
We have some of the tweets below:
From Lindsay: “James Gandolfini was a dear friend and a great man. My heart goes out to his family. He will be greatly missed” – team lohan
olivia wilde: James Gandolfini was a kind, funny, wonderful guy. I’m so lucky to have worked with him. Sending love to his family. Such a sad, sad day.
Steve Carell: James Gandolfini. Unbelievably sad news. A fine man.
Alyssa Milano: Rest in peace, Mr. Gandolfini.
Brooke Burke: Life is way too short & precious. So sad to hear of James Gandolfini passing 2day. Prayers for him & his loved ones. So sad at young 51
Keep reading on the next page and see the photo Rose McGowan tweeted and check out how James Gandolfini is being remembered over at Allie is Wired.