- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
Join Us for The Everyday Effect of P&G Products Live in NYC
Have U Heard is excited to announce we will be joining P&G and SheSpeaks as a Social Correspondent in taking to Manhattan’s streets to show how its products make everyday life better.
Everyday the seemingly ordinary things you do make all the difference. Whether it’s washing your child’s hair or tucking them into a soft, comfy bed at night, it’s those special little moments that make a big impact on your family. That’s the #EverydayEffect.
On June 19, P&G is taking to the streets of New York City to show the power of the #EverydayEffect. With more than 40,000 products representing 25 brands, teams will be setting up shop all over the city to show New Yorkers how P&G products make everyday life better.
And it’s all going to be live — broadcast to the rest of the country through on-the-ground reports, social media updates and feeds featured across P&G everyday. (Follow #EverydayEffect on Twitter and visit facebook.com/PGeveryday for updates!)
But why is it happening? To illustrate the true power of your everyday.
New Yorkers aren’t the only ones that can experience the #Everydayeffect. Those following the events online and following @PGEveryday on Twitter will have opportunities at random times during the day to win $100 worth of products from the P&G eStore.
It’s a day meant to convey a simple idea: Those everyday things you do make all the difference — and P&G’s trusted brands are there to help.