- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Join Us for The Everyday Effect of P&G Products Live in NYC
Have U Heard is excited to announce we will be joining P&G and SheSpeaks as a Social Correspondent in taking to Manhattan’s streets to show how its products make everyday life better.
Everyday the seemingly ordinary things you do make all the difference. Whether it’s washing your child’s hair or tucking them into a soft, comfy bed at night, it’s those special little moments that make a big impact on your family. That’s the #EverydayEffect.
On June 19, P&G is taking to the streets of New York City to show the power of the #EverydayEffect. With more than 40,000 products representing 25 brands, teams will be setting up shop all over the city to show New Yorkers how P&G products make everyday life better.
And it’s all going to be live — broadcast to the rest of the country through on-the-ground reports, social media updates and feeds featured across P&G everyday. (Follow #EverydayEffect on Twitter and visit facebook.com/PGeveryday for updates!)
But why is it happening? To illustrate the true power of your everyday.
New Yorkers aren’t the only ones that can experience the #Everydayeffect. Those following the events online and following @PGEveryday on Twitter will have opportunities at random times during the day to win $100 worth of products from the P&G eStore.
It’s a day meant to convey a simple idea: Those everyday things you do make all the difference — and P&G’s trusted brands are there to help.