- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Join Us for The Everyday Effect of P&G Products Live in NYC
Have U Heard is excited to announce we will be joining P&G and SheSpeaks as a Social Correspondent in taking to Manhattan’s streets to show how its products make everyday life better.
Everyday the seemingly ordinary things you do make all the difference. Whether it’s washing your child’s hair or tucking them into a soft, comfy bed at night, it’s those special little moments that make a big impact on your family. That’s the #EverydayEffect.
On June 19, P&G is taking to the streets of New York City to show the power of the #EverydayEffect. With more than 40,000 products representing 25 brands, teams will be setting up shop all over the city to show New Yorkers how P&G products make everyday life better.
And it’s all going to be live — broadcast to the rest of the country through on-the-ground reports, social media updates and feeds featured across P&G everyday. (Follow #EverydayEffect on Twitter and visit facebook.com/PGeveryday for updates!)
But why is it happening? To illustrate the true power of your everyday.
New Yorkers aren’t the only ones that can experience the #Everydayeffect. Those following the events online and following @PGEveryday on Twitter will have opportunities at random times during the day to win $100 worth of products from the P&G eStore.
It’s a day meant to convey a simple idea: Those everyday things you do make all the difference — and P&G’s trusted brands are there to help.