- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Lindsay Price and Curtis Stone Get Married
Congratulations to actress Lindsay Price and her now-husband, celebrity chef, Curtis Stone. The long-time couple were married in front of family and friends on Saturday, June 8, on the Spanish island of Mallorca.
The Beverly Hills 90210 alum and her Australian-born husband began dating in late 2009. On November 6, 2011, the couple welcomed a son; Ryder, and in July 2012 the pair became engaged after nearly three years of dating.
The former Lipstick Jungle star and Celebrity Apprentice Season 9 alum said their “I Do’s” at the Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca Resort in Spain. Of the attending guests, was one of Lindsay’s former 90210 co-stars; Tiffany Thiessen. While celebrating the happy couple’s union, Thiessen posted a picture to her Instagram, posing at the reception with her actor husband, Brady Smith. Thiessen captioned the photo, “Toast to our dear friends for an amazing wedding weekend in Mallorca, Spain. #memories #unforgettable #stonewedding”
This is the first marriage for Stone, and the second marriage for Price. She was formerly married to The Dead Zone creator, Shawn Piller. The couple divorced in 2007.