- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “True Purpose”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
Lindsay Price and Curtis Stone Get Married
Congratulations to actress Lindsay Price and her now-husband, celebrity chef, Curtis Stone. The long-time couple were married in front of family and friends on Saturday, June 8, on the Spanish island of Mallorca.
The Beverly Hills 90210 alum and her Australian-born husband began dating in late 2009. On November 6, 2011, the couple welcomed a son; Ryder, and in July 2012 the pair became engaged after nearly three years of dating.
The former Lipstick Jungle star and Celebrity Apprentice Season 9 alum said their “I Do’s” at the Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca Resort in Spain. Of the attending guests, was one of Lindsay’s former 90210 co-stars; Tiffany Thiessen. While celebrating the happy couple’s union, Thiessen posted a picture to her Instagram, posing at the reception with her actor husband, Brady Smith. Thiessen captioned the photo, “Toast to our dear friends for an amazing wedding weekend in Mallorca, Spain. #memories #unforgettable #stonewedding”
This is the first marriage for Stone, and the second marriage for Price. She was formerly married to The Dead Zone creator, Shawn Piller. The couple divorced in 2007.