- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
- Royal Baby Watch: What’s In Princess Charlotte’s Name?
- The 2015 Met Gala Celebrity Guest List
- Watch P. Diddy and Girlfriend Have Sex for His Perfume Ad – Tacky? or Art?
- The Royal Princess Has a Name – Princess Charlotte
- 50 Shades of Grey Released With an Alternate Ending – Released May 8, 2015
- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
Lindsay Price and Curtis Stone Get Married
Congratulations to actress Lindsay Price and her now-husband, celebrity chef, Curtis Stone. The long-time couple were married in front of family and friends on Saturday, June 8, on the Spanish island of Mallorca.
The Beverly Hills 90210 alum and her Australian-born husband began dating in late 2009. On November 6, 2011, the couple welcomed a son; Ryder, and in July 2012 the pair became engaged after nearly three years of dating.
The former Lipstick Jungle star and Celebrity Apprentice Season 9 alum said their “I Do’s” at the Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca Resort in Spain. Of the attending guests, was one of Lindsay’s former 90210 co-stars; Tiffany Thiessen. While celebrating the happy couple’s union, Thiessen posted a picture to her Instagram, posing at the reception with her actor husband, Brady Smith. Thiessen captioned the photo, “Toast to our dear friends for an amazing wedding weekend in Mallorca, Spain. #memories #unforgettable #stonewedding”
This is the first marriage for Stone, and the second marriage for Price. She was formerly married to The Dead Zone creator, Shawn Piller. The couple divorced in 2007.