- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Lindsay Price and Curtis Stone Get Married
Congratulations to actress Lindsay Price and her now-husband, celebrity chef, Curtis Stone. The long-time couple were married in front of family and friends on Saturday, June 8, on the Spanish island of Mallorca.
The Beverly Hills 90210 alum and her Australian-born husband began dating in late 2009. On November 6, 2011, the couple welcomed a son; Ryder, and in July 2012 the pair became engaged after nearly three years of dating.
The former Lipstick Jungle star and Celebrity Apprentice Season 9 alum said their “I Do’s” at the Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca Resort in Spain. Of the attending guests, was one of Lindsay’s former 90210 co-stars; Tiffany Thiessen. While celebrating the happy couple’s union, Thiessen posted a picture to her Instagram, posing at the reception with her actor husband, Brady Smith. Thiessen captioned the photo, “Toast to our dear friends for an amazing wedding weekend in Mallorca, Spain. #memories #unforgettable #stonewedding”
This is the first marriage for Stone, and the second marriage for Price. She was formerly married to The Dead Zone creator, Shawn Piller. The couple divorced in 2007.