- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
Meet Bryden Vukasin : The Bachelorette 2013 Desiree Hartsock Contestant Bio and Pictures
The Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock will be deciding between some very handsome bachelors this season, including Iraq War Veteran veteran Bryden Vukasin.
We have all the details on Bryden below:
Occupation: Iraq War Veteran
Hometown: Havre, MT
Shoe Size: 11
Greatest Achievement to Date: Second place at the 2010 National Soldier of the Year competition
Favorite Flower: Tiger Lily
Favorite Artist: C.M. Russell
Bachelor Bio – As found on ABC.com
I love it when my date…
…dresses up or prepares herself. It shows she cares.
I hate it when my date…
…is rude to waiters or service people in general.
What does being married mean to you?
That you found someone who is your best friend and someone you can share your entire life with forever.
Which U.S. city is the most romantic to you and why?
New York…it is the city of endless possibilities.
What is the most romantic gift you’ve ever given?
Concert tickets to her favorite band for her and her friends. They were sold out, and I would be away for the concert, but then I came back early and surprised her.
What is your most embarassing moment?
I thought I was texting a girl I liked but I had mixed up numbers and was texting a gay dude that had been hanging out with us all night.
We have photos of Bryden on page 2.