- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Miley Cyrus Reacts to Being Called Ugly by Amanda Bynes
Early today, Bynes, for some reason, decided to simply tweet: “@MileyCyrus ur ugly.” Bynes then tweeted: “This is my twitter. I say whatever I want. Thanks!” Bynes was not done with insulting Cyrus as she tweeted one more time and even included a picture of Cyrus: “Ur ugly @mileycyrus.”
Cyrus was quick to respond when asked about the whole matter on radio station Hot 95.5:
“I won’t even entertain that thought. I think it’s all so sad and I don’t want to add any fuel to that fire. It’s so sad to me,” she said. “I was rooting for her comeback until she started attacking me, and I just thought it was hilarious that she mentioned my name the moment I was the worldwide trending topic on Twitter.”
Cyrus was of course referring to the rumors of her and Justin Bieber hooking up, which is trending worldwide.
“It’s just funny the moment you’re a trending topic how many people want your name to come out of their mouth, so somehow they can associate and maybe they can become a trending topic.”
The majority of people have already stopped trying to think of any logic behind anything that Bynes says. Kudos to Cyrus for taking the high road at least and not continuing to fuel Bynes.
What do you think of Bynes calling yet another person ugly?