- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Photo: Kate Middleton and Kim Kardashian Have the Same Due Date
Kate Middleton and Kim Kardashian have the same due date. Who would have thought?? The two most famous babies in the world may be born on the same day. Sometime in July, we will all be eagerly waiting the arrival of a daughter for Kim and a baby from Middleton (the sex is yet to be known).
Kim has been ridiculed since she became pregnant about her weight, while Kate has managed to keep her stick figure looking great throughout her pregnancy.
So what do we have to look forward to with the two babies being due on the same date?? More competition? The ladies have been pitted against each other with regards to their baby bumps. Now we have US Magazine pitting them against each other with the headline,“Kate vs. Kim: Due the Same Day! It’s a royals vs. reality show down — the nurseries, the baby clothes, their bump style, and baby weight battles.”
Something tells us Kate could care less what Kim is doing and US Magazine has run out of interesting stories to see magazines.
What do you think about Kate and Kim having the same due date? Do you think there is competition among them? Something tells us Kim has more important things to worry about, starting with the rumors her boyfriend, Kanye West has been cheating on her with a hot model.