- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Video: AGT 2013 Marty Brown Performs “Make You Feel My Love”
Marty Brown auditioned for America’s Got Talent 2013 season premiere in San Antonio. The 47- year-old carpenter from Maceo, Kentucky, “Make You Feel My Love”!!
Marty was tricked into coming to the auditions by his wife, Shirley, who is his biggest fan, although he gained may more fans tonight!!
Judges Comments: Heidi: That was beautiful. Heidi brings out Marty’s wife, who tells everyone how great he is and how she tricked him into coming. Howard: You are a great undiscovered treasure. The only question I have is where have you been. Mel B: We were hanging on your every word. Howie: You taught me, don’t judge a book by its cover.
Votes: Unanimous – all 4 vote yes.
Watch Marty’s touching performance on page 2 and let us know if you cried!!