- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
‘American Idol’ Ruben Studdard Joins Biggest Loser Season 15
American Idol Season 2 Winner Ruben Studdard will compete on another reality show – the 15th installment of The Biggest Loser, which airs this fall on NBC!!
Studdard, 35, who was nicknamed the Velvet Teddy Bear for his cuddly physique and silky-smooth vocals is ready to change that image in the name of health.
One time the R&B singer dropped 70 pounds, but he started gaining it back after he got divorced last year.
He says his family has a history of high blood pressure, diabetes and heart problems. He says if he doesn’t “fix things now,” he’ll be in trouble.
How do you think Ruben will do on The Biggest Loser? Will you be watching??