- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
‘American Idol’ Ruben Studdard Joins Biggest Loser Season 15
American Idol Season 2 Winner Ruben Studdard will compete on another reality show – the 15th installment of The Biggest Loser, which airs this fall on NBC!!
Studdard, 35, who was nicknamed the Velvet Teddy Bear for his cuddly physique and silky-smooth vocals is ready to change that image in the name of health.
One time the R&B singer dropped 70 pounds, but he started gaining it back after he got divorced last year.
He says his family has a history of high blood pressure, diabetes and heart problems. He says if he doesn’t “fix things now,” he’ll be in trouble.
How do you think Ruben will do on The Biggest Loser? Will you be watching??