- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
America’s Next Top Model Cycle 20 ‘Girls vs. Guys’ Video Preview
For the first time ever, it’s Girls vs. Guys on America’s Next Top Model!! Let the games begin. Don’t miss the season premiere Friday, August 2 at 8/7c.
Cycle 20 of ANTM, hosted by Tyra Banks, returns with new prizes and a new twist – men!
The first-ever “Guys and Girls” edition will have eight men and eight women living under one roof to battle it out to earn the prestigious title of “America’s Next Top Model.” This cycle will explore the similarities and differences that male and female models face in the pursuit of their careers, bringing on experts and celebrities to mentor and challenge them each week.
There will be more than a little opportunity for rivalry, flirtation and romance. The model hopefuls will compete for a career-launching prize package that includes new prize suppliers Next Model Management and GUESS, as well as Nylon Magazine. The winner will receive prizes including: a $100,000 national ad campaign with GUESS, whose advertising campaigns have launched many modeling careers; a fashion feature in Nylon Magazine, as well as a modeling contract with Next Model Management.
In addition to the panel of judges, which includes Banks, fashion public relations maven Kelly Cutrone, and former boxer and international male supermodel Rob Evans, the public will again be able to have a say in who stays and who goes in the competition. Famed stylist Johnny Wujek returns as photo shoot creative consultant and top fashion blogger Bryanboy will return as the social media correspondent, mentoring the models and highlighting the scores, comments and video messages from the viewers that will be revealed in the show during judging.
Watch the video preview on page 2!!