- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Is Ashlee Simpson dating Evan Ross?
The rumor mill is at it again. This time, talk is spreading that Ashlee Simpson has a new man. Her rumored beau? 24-year-old Evan Ross, son of legendary Motown singer Diana Ross.
Over the holiday the pair attended Guy Oseary’s 4th of July party hosted by Deleon Tequilla, at Nobu restaurant in Malibu, Calif- where they may have ignited their own fireworks in the romance department. Several witnesses say the pair were “lovey-dovey” all night and didn’t stray too far from each other, according to a report by Us Weekly.
Evan, who is also a musician and actor has been photographed with Jessica’s little sister since the beginning of the month. Probably what sparked rumors of a hookup are pictures of the pair seen holding hands while exiting a nightclub on July 1. The possible new couple were also spotted strolling the streets of West Hollywood last week, and reportedly were seen together in Mexico less than two weeks ago.
An insider at the July 4 celebration said, “Ashlee and Evan chatted intimately, whispering in each other’s ears and making each other laugh.” Later adding, “At one point, Evan put his hands on Ashlee’s thighs and sat very close to her. He basically focused his attention only on her.” While another insider has offered a different opinion, “Evan and Ashlee have been friends for a really long time, probably 10 years…They know each other from the club scene and have tons of mutual friends.”
Simpson is mom to 4-year-old son Bronx, who she shares with ex-husband Pete Wentz. The two divorced in 2011. She was previously in relationship with actor Vincent Piazza until November 2012.
Tell us, do Ashlee and Evan make a cute couple?